LUNCH - gail meyer (hannah waddingham)

LOOK AT HER AGHHHHHH I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU STEP ON ME!!!!!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

LOOK AT HER AGHHHHHH I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU STEP ON ME!!!!!

(also you know you can be expecting a lot of imagines based on billie new songs because the album has become my whole personality it's a problem hehehehe)

requested by @_yourstrulyv_- i've spiced this up a bit but request is still the base of the imagine - hope you don't mind my love xxxx - so you're Gail assistant you hired into the job she you could learn from her. But half way through filming you and Gail gained a secret..... that you were sleeping together hehehehehe 

You smiled at the concessions lady has she handed you a some diet colas. "Thank you, enjoy the rest of your day." You quickly walked back to the tent where Jody was sat on the director's chair, Gail standing behind her watching the screens. "Here's your drinks, you handed Jody her drink as she smiled at you and thanking you, then handing Gail her drink, however Gail didn't thank you just took the drink out of your hand, too busy watching the screen her and Jody were focused on, mumbling to each other, you weren't really focused on what they were saying more watching the chaos of the people round you, watching everybody doing their jobs.

"Well maybe Y/n can help us?" You ears pricked up at the mention of your name from Jody.

"You think?"

"That's the whole point why she's on here, the whole reason why you hired her Gail so you could teach her and you could learn." Jody pulled up a spare chair beside her in front of Gail. "Right Y/n come and help us." She patted the chair as you took the seat. "Right so this fight scene here we feel like there's something missing to make it cool but we can't figure out what we can add." Jody leaned closer to you pointing at the scene as the clip played. "You see what I mean?" She asked as the clip ended.

"Yeah I get you. Could tou replay the last minute again." Jody nodded as she replayed it. "Right you know as he's walking to the entrance there with the whole fight scene behind him, it almost seems too easy for me, I mean I get that he's just fought off an amry of aliens but you could make it that frustrating scene that everyone loves to see. Where the her is so close then something stops him, so maybe there could be an explosive right in front of him making him fly forward whilst on fire."

There was a moment of silence before Jody broke out in a smile. "BRILLIANT. Thank you Y/n you're brilliant." Jody wrapped her arms round your neck hugging you in excitement kissing your cheek. "Right someone get me Colt from stunt." Jody walked off talking into the walkie talkie.

There was an awkward silence in the air between you and Gail, and you didn't know what to say to break that silence. "Is there anything else I can do Gail?"

"Oh yes, I've just got to run after Jody, but I left my phone in my trailer and charge do you mind running getting it for me."

"Of course I'll be right back." You ran to her trailer opening up the door and went to where she usually leaves her phone on charge, but it wasn't there. You searched her room but it wasn't there either. You went to the kitchen part of her trailer searching on the counters to see if it was there, when your head to turned to the door opening. "Oh hey Gail I can't find your phone are you sure you left it in here?" Gail didn't answer but locked the door behind her as she walked up to you. 

"Forget the phone, just shut up." She grabbed your face, as she smashed her lips against yours. She walked closer to, closing the space between you, pressing you up against the counter as your hands fell to her waist. You both pulled away for air as she looked down at you, lust filling her eyes. "I've been waiting to do that all day."

"You have no idea how attractive you look right now."

"Says you. You've been driving me crazy all day. And that idea of the explosion, you're so smart, it made you look even hotter."

"You didn't get jealous when Jody hugged me or kissed my cheek did you?" You smirked.

"No." Gail leaned in for another kiss but you pulled away.

"You did, didn't you. Oh Gail, that's adorable." You chuckled smirking at her.

"Oh just shut up." Gail pressed her lips against yours again, kissing you hungrily. Travelling her hands from your back to your thighs lifting you up to her level as you wrapped your legs round her waist and your arms round her neck. 

Gail eagerly pressed her body against yours forgetting she had lifted you up sending her to stumble forward slight as you crashed into one of the cupboards. Gail sat you down on the counter, standing between your thighs, digging her nails into them. "Gail I thought you needed to help Jody."

"She can wait." She mumbled into your lips, as she pushed your dress up your thighs, lifting it to your waist. "I can't wait any longer." She hooked her finger round the rim of you underwear and began pulling them down.

Suddenly you were both started at a knock at the door. "Y/n, sweetie are you in there?" Jody yelled at the door. 

"Just ignore her she'll leave in a minute." There was another knock. 

"Gail seriously."

"Y/n sweetie are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine Jod, sorry I was just using the toilet." You yelled back at her.

"Okay sweetie do you mind if I borrow you quickly just to talk through this idea of yours."

"I hate you." Gail mouthed.

"You love me really." You smirked jumping off the counter pulling your dress back down, ruffling up your hair trying to fix it as best you can, wiping off you smeared lipstick from Gail's lips. "You've got to go and find your phone." Gail smirked as she pulled her phone from her back pocket. "Oh you sneaky bitch."

"You love it."

"You okay in there sweet?" Jody's voice came up again. 

"Sorry yeah Jod I'm coming now just getting my stuff together. I'll meet you out there in a minute." 

"Alright no problem sweet. Bye Gail." You could practically see the smirk on Jody's face as she walked away as you burst into laughter at Gail's shocked face. "I'll see you later then and we can continue this believe me I want."

"Hey one last thing." You turned round as she placed a quick kiss to your lips, trying desperately to linger it, but you pulled away.

"Bye."

"Bye."

HEHEHEHEHE i loved writing this - can you notice i tried to incorporate my love for emily into this, imagine gail and jody together with you, i think i'd be sent into a coma