moaning in my boyfriend's ear to see his reaction (requested)

You were weak in the knees over the feeling of Jeongin kissing your neck.

His lips traveled across your skin, paying a little extra attention to the sensitive spots just so he could hear the way his name fell from your lips a little more.

After a long day, you and Jeongin only wanted to cuddle and watch a movie tonight.

But you didn't even get the chance to turn a movie on before you began to make out after just a couple of kisses.

You can't complain though.

You love Jeongin so much and a passionate make-out is just what you need when you've both had a stressful week.

His lips continued to brush across your skin while you put your arms around his neck to keep him close to you.

As his fingers slipped beneath your shirt, you suddenly remembered something you saw on social media the other day when you had just been scrolling randomly and you decided that now would be the perfect time to try it on your boyfriend.

You melted into his kisses as his lips brushed against that spot below your ear.

It brought you so much bliss that you couldn't help but moan and as you moaned, you made sure to do it right against his ear.

"Jeongin," You moaned softly and the sound drove your boyfriend insane as you watched his brown eyes roll back and felt his fingers tighten against your skin.

You were smirking at him when your eyes met and for a second, he couldn't even find the words to say.

He just stared at you completely speechless.

"Damn, baby," He suddenly spoke, his eyes sparkling as he stared into yours and gently brushed his fingers along your cheek.

"Did you like that?"

It's far from the first time he's made a sound like that fall from your lips.

When you make out, soft sighs and his name tend to leave your lips a lot.

But there was something about you moaning directly into his ear that just drove him insane.

"So much." He replied and kissed the corners of your lips. "It was hot."

"Yeah? It's a little trick I've had up my sleeve." You smiled.

"You have to do it again for me, baby," He whispered in your ear, his teeth gently tugging at the shell.

You let out another blissful moan and he moved just in time for you to do it right in his ear, making your name leave his lips.

"Do it again, baby, please."

He was practically begging you and you couldn't say refuse, not when you had him so weak.

You did it once more and he felt like he was losing his mind as he felt immense bliss overwhelm him.

You did it again and again because you loved seeing him melt and, even more so, you loved knowing you were the reason for it.

"I'll do anything you want if you keep doing that for me, pretty girl," He whispered as he kissed your neck ever so softly.

And as he did so, you just couldn't help yourself and moaned right into his ear, making you both feel incredible and so excited about where the night was headed.

Jeongin / I.N Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें