Miscellaneous Headcanons

Just some things I didnt add to the other headcanons, including background characters!! ^-^

- Puppycorn is completely " powerless ". After he chipped his horn it sort of pushed them back.. For example, Unikitty didn't get the ability to fly/express her emotions until she got a bit older, but Puppycorn has to wait just a bit longer to get his, and he has to get maybe a biiitttt smarter.. He'd probably get the ability to fly like his sister, but not the over-exaggerated emotions.

- The Doom Lords is sort of like a political thing in FrownTown, so Master Doom is sorta-kinda like the mayor/leader of FrownTown.

- Unikitty and Puppycorn don't have any other immediate or distant family they know, Unikitty has some breif memories of her parents and what they were like, but Puppycorn doesn't.

- Eagleator isn't really evil lets say... He did attack Hawkodile out of jealousy but in reality he's more impulsive and most of the time has good intentions but they end up bad.

- Brock and Master Frown are both terrible at expressing their feelings for one another. Brock is more blunt without realizing and can easily get flustered/embarrassed, yet Master Frown moreso pushes away his feelings but can accidentally let some things slip. They won't explicitly say how they feel, but they both try to ( and by both I mean Brock ).

- When Richard was a kid and living with his parents he wasn't affiliated with Unikitty and Puppycorn's parents and lived in the more " peasant " status. When he got older something happened that gave him an oppertunity to work as a butler and stayed ever since. 

- Dr. Fox has a secret library in her lab where she reads manga when the others are occupied/don't need her. She mainly takes the oppTertunity to read at night, but is in desperate need of a stable sleeping schedule. 

- FeeBee's reasoning for liking Hawkodile is sort of complicated, as in she definetly has some feelings for him, but doesn't see them going anywhere anytime soon.

- Master Papercuts likes to visit the UniKingdom on occassion because he doesn't like FrownTown all that much. The only reason he hasn't moved yet is because of his job and the fact he actually likes being a DoomLord sometimes. When he spreads havoc, it's moreso small petty crimes that wouldn't get you in trouble.

- Hawkodile isn't the only guard in the UniKingdom, he's one of the strongest and most trusted however, which is why he lives so close to the castle and can be so close to Unikitty and Puppycorn.

- Unikitty needs glasses but refuses to wear them no matter how many times Richard tells her she needs to, so her vision isn't stellar. The last time she wore glasses was when she was 5.

- And of course, everyone tries their absolute best :)