Unikitty Reacting To More Ships

EagleDile

Eagleator: Y'know- we are bros now but not like this..! haha.. 

Hawkodile: Exactly! My heart belongs to Dr. Fox!!

Eagleator: Y-yeah.. yep..!

MasterUniBrock

Unikitty: Erm.. I love everyone! And besides, they already have eachother!

Master Frown and Brock: *Fast asleep whilst cuddling *

Unikitty: I'm just going to.. assume they'd agree. 

Hawkokitty

Unikitty: Once again- I love everyone! And two, Hawk already has that special someone! Yet, I dunno who! 

Hawkodile: Yep! Mhm! Right! *Attemps to hide picture of Dr. Fox*

Unikitty: By the way, I'm not dumb, Hawk! I can obviously see the picture of Dr. Fo- Why are you trying to jump out of the window? 

PuppyBrock

Puppycorn: I only like him for his cooking and how cool he is! And either way, I'm married to Ball, and he's with.. Frown..

Brock: *Still sleeping with Master Frown*

RickFox

Dr Fox: Well- You see, he is smart n' all but I don't have time for romantic love! Only platonic! 

Richard: Same.. Wait- did I just see Hawkodile running with a picture of you? 

FeeDile/Hawkobee

Fee-Bee: Hawkodile isn't here but.. I'm 100000% sure we're meant to be.. MY FLOWERS TOLD ME SO!

Hawkodile: *Casually running still*