Chapter 10

Sebastian met up with Ryan and Kate at his suite to tell them everything.

He could not contain his happiness at knowing that he had kids..well not kids anymore but nonetheless they were a part of him and Amaira.

And that too triplets.

When he had told Kate about this she had launched herself in his arms and screamed the place down with happiness. He saw tears in Ryan's eyes as he had hugged and congratulated him.

"We've never seen you so happy.Well this happy in a long time.." Ryan said dragging Kate away from him and putting and arm around her waist in a possessive gesture.

Sebastian wanted this with Amaira as he saw his best friend and younger sister together. The companionship, the love and secure feeling of never loosing her again. 

"Tell me how they look..oh wait we have to call up mum and dad. They will go crazy with joy. Go Ryan call them I don't want to miss this. Answer me.I want to know everything about my nephews and niece. So they resemble you? How old are they? Do they know that you their father? What was Amaira's reaction? When can I meet then?What is.." Kate shoot-ed these questions at Sebastian in her usual overexcited speed.

"Relax darling. One question at a time okay?" Ryan said taking her in his arms and hushing her. She poked her tongue and him but  calmed down a bit.  Ryan always did have an calming effect on her.

Like Amaira had a calming effect on him. Not that he was hyperactive like Kate but whenever she was around despite the fact that she caused a turmoil in his mind and to his emotion,she always calmed him with her presence,always made him feel contented, satisfied in an odd way.

Now she was the mother of his kids..his kids..

No their kids.

Damn he loved saying it..He wanted to know everything about them. 

Everything. From a little habits to their likes, dislikes,their favorite colors, food, hobbies ..everything.

He had missed out on so much but somewhere he knew it was his fault.

He recalled the fateful day when he had destroyed everything. The fateful day when he last saw Amaira. He knew she had come to tell him something but he.. Sebastian shook his head his heart heavy in his chest just at the thought of Amaira alone with a responsibility of 3 kids.

All because of him. And he had no right to blame her.

But now he would do everything in his power to win back Amaira and their kids.

He turned his attention to Kate who was now talking on the phone in the other room and Ryan who sat opposite to him, wiping his son's face which was smeared with chocolate.

"Dad. Uncle Seb I saved you some. Here.." Ian said pushing the left over bar to Ryan and then him.

"No thanks buddy.." Sebastian said with a smile. Sebastian loved Ian like his own.

"Dad have some. Finish it before mum see's it.." he said in a hushed tone as he turned to look at Kate who was still talking on the phone. Ryan narrowed his eyes at his son but before he could say anything Kate came bustling back into the room with an announcement that froze him to his core.

"Mum and dad are coming here. They are really excited to meet Amaira again and of course the kids. Get ready big brother.."

Oh shit!

                                            :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::