Investigations And Introductions

Ayanokoji Pov :

Right now i was staring at my two best friends friends Rimuru and Izuru.

We communicated with each other using hand signs and decided to leave the entrance ceremony and to meet outside.

I started moving towards the door sneakily and avoiding everyone. My class Was either too engrossed in tge entrance ceremony or observing other classes.

I managed to make it outside while avoiding the students. Rimuru and Izuru were already waiting for me outside.

"Hey Ayanokoji! Long time no see! It seems we're in the same class of elites though i wouldn't expect anything less from all of us." Rimuru said while smiling widely.

"Its good to see you again. How have you been doing all this time?" Izuru asked with his apethetic expression and monotone voice.

"Im doing fine! Both of you seem to be doing well yourselves." I said to the both of them.

"Yup we've been training like crazy since our last meeting. So we're alot stronger than we used to be." Rimuru said happily to which izuru nodded.

I was kind of excited and glad to have reunited with these two. I still remember the day we met . It was right after my fight with Koenji.

Flash Back 1 year ago:

"So koenji it seems i won this little fight of ours." I said 5 minutes after our fight ended.

"Cough What are Cough You talking about Cough Ayanokoji-Boy? As you Cough as you can see Cough I am still standing Cough.Koenji said while coughing a whole lot.

Yea i dont know why but i kinda doubt it but he wont change his mind on this not being a draw.

"So what are you going to do now?" I asked since i was interested. He wanted to beat me right here right now but he failed.

"I'll keep Cough training so someday you should expect defeat Cough by me." Koenji said while coughing.

"I see but you also shouldnt expect me to just sit around and let you get better.I'll also be training." I said to him .

"I see. Well this has certainly been wuite an eventful little fight of ours. Until next time Ayanokoji-Boy." Koenji walked away clutching the right side of his stomach.

But i still stayed afterwards. Why? Because i sensed other presence hidden in this room. Three to be exact.

"You can come out now."I told the presences as they revealed themselves.

a boy with long blue silver hair and golden eyes revealed himself. He had a very unreadable smile on his face.

Another boy with very long black hair and red eyes. He had an apathetic expression on his face.

Three of us just stared at each other trying to read on whats on our minds right now.

After a while the boy with long blue silver hair and golden eyes who was smiling enthusiastically decided to speak up.

"Heya! My name is Rimuru Tempest and This right here is my best buddy , Izuru Kamakura." Rimuru introduced himself enthusiastically while pointing to the red eyed boy named Izuru kamakura.

"You do know , I can introduce myself right? And for the last time We're not best buddies , We're Just aquaintances." Kamakura said to rimuru while glaring at him a little.

"You just dont wanna admit it." Rimuru said while smiling playfully at kamakura.

"Whatever. It would be stupid of me to argue with a brain dead child." Kamakura said