bella notte

Mesagoza city restaurant during 9:25 pm

Rika and liko sitting together at the table in middle of restaurant got their drinks next to them already and waiting for their foods.

Liko: "dictator clavell talked with me on rotom phone today about they having visitors coming to academy tomorrow, it's dictator penny pepper and her friends allied with the league of the section alliances."

Rika: "yeah, greeta told me about it at the building  about thinking join the league of the section alliances in two days."

Liko impressed about her charming girlfriend and staffs about thinking about join the league of the section alliances in two days after meeting the dictators from pokemon original universe and pokemon universe three, then male waiter look like Paul Walker in his 20's exit kitchen with sliver plate got two plates of spaghetti on top, he arrived at their table in left side begins place it front of them.

Waiter: "enjoy the meal you two. Oh madam we got music entertainment that you request it."

Rika: "excellent, bring them out, dude."

Waiter: "of course."

He walk back to kitchen get music entertainment with liko look at her girlfriend with confused expression, "music entertainment?" Rika replied, "I told him while you at restroom, like romantic music entertainment." Liko said to her in kindness, "aww, you're the best babe."

Rika: "yup."

Then cue for tony and Joe exit the kitchen with their music instruments in hand.

That surprise everyone to see it when they arrived at their table as Tony started up his accordion begins playing and started singing while the love birds eating their meal with forks, "🎵 this is the night, it's a beautiful night and we call it B...

That surprise everyone to see it when they arrived at their table as Tony started up his accordion begins playing and started singing while the love birds eating their meal with forks, "🎵 this is the night, it's a beautiful night and we call it Bella note." Joe right behind liko playing the mandolin nicely to give her a happily expression and tony continue to sing, " 🎵 for this is the night and the  heaven are right. On this lovely belle notte. On this lovely bella notte. Oh this is the  night,  it's a beautiful night and we call it bella notte. Look at the skies they have stars in their eyes on this lovely belle notte."

Then Joe step in to join singing with tony who next to him, "🎶 for this is the night and the heavens are right on this lovely bella notte." In a minute later, with rika and liko walking together through the city with the chorus started singing, "🎶 this is the night it's a beautiful night and we call it bella notte." They arrived at water fountain began looking each other with loveable expression they move their faces together to kiss on lips with eyes closed.

Chorus: 🎶 look at the skies they have stars in their eyes on this lovely bella notte."

[New chapter is out for today]