arguments (requested)

"That was an amazing dinner, wasn't it?" Minho asked as he came up behind you as you began to change out of your clothes.

"Yeah." You quietly said.

"What's the matter?" He frowned. "You were in such a cheerful mood earlier."

"I'm fine."

He sighed and as you reached for the zipper on your dress, he gently pushed your hand away so he could unzip it for you.

As he undid the zipper, he let his lips brush ever so softly against your skin and you'd usually melt over the feeling, which is what he hoped for.

But you just pulled away from him instead, leaving him confused.

"I'll just do it myself." You mumbled and unzipped it the rest of the way before leaving it on the floor and going to grab a shirt to wear instead.

Minho followed you and watched you lay down with your back facing him as soon as you had your shirt on.

"What's going on with you tonight? You're not going to sleep at this hour, Y/N, I know you. It's not even ten o'clock. So talk to me."

"I don't want to talk to you!"

"Why? What did I do?" He asked in frustration as you sat up. "I don't understand. Everything was fine until a few minutes ago."

"No, it wasn't. I've been mad at you since we left the restaurant."

"Why?" He asked. "Talk to me!"

"You know! Don't pretend you don't!"

He stared at you as if he had no idea, which left you upset.

"The waitress!"

"Oh, come on," He scoffed. "Why are you jealous of her?"

"Because she was flirting with you! And when she did, you just smiled!"

"Not because I enjoyed it, Y/N. But because I felt that I had to. If I had spoken my true feelings about her flirting with me, if she knew who I was, she could've spread that I was rude and I could get in trouble! I was uncomfortable."

"You didn't seem uncomfortable to me." You replied and he groaned and tangled his fingers in his hair.

"Why are you so jealous!? It's almost every girl I talk to that you get jealous of!"

"That's an exaggeration, Minho." You sighed. "I don't feel like arguing with you."

"Too late for that." He said. "I'm unhappy right now and I have every right to be when you keep pushing me away despite me saying I was uncomfortable with her flirting! Stop accusing me of something I didn't even do!"

You folded your arms over your chest and stared at your lap.

"Y/N, come on. You can't just ignore me. We have to work this out. Tell me why you're so jealous!"

"Because!"

"That's not an answer, dammit!"

"Because she was really beautiful, Minho!" You yelled. "Didn't you see how beautiful she was?"

"No."

"Don't lie." You said.

"I'm not lying!" He shouted before sighing heavily. "Y/N, I only see you. I don't care if everyone in that restaurant thought she was beautiful. You're the only beautiful girl I see."

You sighed as he sat down in the bed beside you.

"Do you see how many of your fans say that we won't make it?"

"Those people are not my fans."

You looked at him, right into his eyes as he gently cupped your cheek.

"I just think sometimes that you'd be better with someone else. Maybe then your fans would be happier."

"I love my fans and I'm so grateful for their support but there's a line I have to cross and I draw that line when it comes to my personal life. I don't care what anyone says. I only love you."

You cracked a small smile.

"I guess I just get insecure sometimes."

"And you think I'm going to leave you for someone else?" He asked and you nodded. "Well, that's never going to happen. I'm not going anywhere."

You took his hands into yours and squeezed them tightly.

"Baby, you don't have to feel jealous or insecure. I love you very much. No one is going to ever change that. So don't worry, okay? I don't want to argue with you anymore. I just want to love you."

You crawled onto his lap and gave him a kiss.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

"No, I mean that you were uncomfortable and I didn't notice."

"That's alright, it's not your fault. I just suggest we go somewhere else next date night."

"Or we could have a date night in next time."

"Sounds perfect." He grinned. "But for now, our date night isn't even over. So let's not argue anymore and make out instead." He suggested, smirking."

"I'd love that." You smiled and melted into the taste of his warm, soft lips as he kissed you.

And you were more than happy to put this argument behind you and spend the rest of tonight making out with your sweet, loving boyfriend.