introducing your baby to the boys (requested)

"Baby? We have some visitors." Minho said as he opened up the door of your hospital room.

"We're ready. Have them come in." You replied.

He walked inside and the boys followed him in with bright and proud smiles on their faces.

You laid on the hospital bed with your little boy curled up on your chest.

He's only an hour old but he's already the greatest thing to ever happen to you and Minho, bringing you both a new rush of love for each other and him as you've never felt before.

He was perfect and you were both so in love with him.

"Go on, boys. Meet the newest member of our family." Minho said with a happy feeling in his already full heart.

The boys quietly walked to you and stared at the little human on your chest in awe.

"He's so small," Jisung spoke.

Minho came to your side and you wordlessly passed the baby over to him, watching as he proudly gazed at the boys.

"Who wants to be the first to hold him?"

"Me," Jeongin said and Minho carefully passed your little boy over to him.

"He's so cute," Chan said as he and the others crowded around Jeongin. "He already looks so much like Minho."

"Right, he's like his little twin." You said and Minho grinned from ear to ear at that.

"I can't believe the first stray kids baby is here. And he's even more perfect than we could've imagined." Seungmin spoke.

Suddenly, your little boy opened his brown eyes; the ones that mirrored his father's.

Jeongin gasped quietly as he looked right at him and you and Minho just smiled as you put your head on his shoulder.

"He looks a lot like Y/N too. Just look at that little nose. That's her nose." Changbin said and you smiled brightly upon hearing that.

Although he did have a couple of your features, he looked a lot like Minho.

That was sure to change a bit as he just entered the world but it's such a precious sight and you hope it doesn't change too much.

"Come on, pass him over. I want a chance to hold him too." Hyunjin said.

Carefully, he was passed over and Hyunjin immediately cooed over the precious baby in his arms.

"I'm gonna be the best uncle ever. I promise you that, little dude." Hyunjin grinned.

"He lies, I'll be the best," Felix spoke as he gently brushed his fingers across the baby's smooth cheek.

"You'll all be great. I just know it." Minho spoke, capturing all the boys' attention.

And they just smiled proudly, feeling happy that Minho thought such a thing.

Suddenly, the baby began to fuss and Hyunjin panicked as he looked between you and Minho.

"Bring him here." You said and a second later, your little boy was back in your arms.

And just like that, he quieted down, as if all he needed was you, and his father's touch as Minho brushed his fingers gently across his back.

"She's such a good mom already," Felix said.

"She is amazing." Minho grinned. "I'm so proud of her."

You looked at him with a bright smile.

"Love you."

"Love you too," Minho said softly before pecking your lips and staring down at your little boy.

The boys snuck a few photos of the three of you, just to capture the first couple of hours of your little boy's life.

They were already happy ones, ones full of love and joy as a new journey began.

And it wasn't just you and Minho that were excited about it but all of the boys as well as a new member of the family had finally arrived.

You just knew that your little boy would be the happiest and luckiest little boy in the world, with such great parents and uncles to love him unconditionally.