Cloud: Ex-SOLDIER, not with Shinra anymore.

Barret: Hmph, we'll see.

Jessie: Doors done!

Barret: Good! Get going, you two.

Norio: Right. Cloud, how about you take the lead since you don't need me.

Cloud: Whatever.

Norio: Just a broken record, aren't you...

Leading the charge, Cloud takes on the next group and strikes each one with finesse. Jessie approaches him and admires his work a bit too much.

Barret: We're nearly there. We just got a few more levels, and the reactor core is in sight.

Biggs: Hey Boss!

Barret: Yeah? What is it?

Biggs: We got a solid escape plan through the tunnels, like we talked about.

Barret: That's right.

Jessie: Hey, Cloud, you alright?

We turn to see Cloud holding his head for a moment. Whatever he was doing before, he seemed just fine. I place my hand on his shoulder.

Norio: Hey, you holding up?

Cloud: I'm fine! Just a bit winded.

Barret: We're paying you good money, so don't screw this up!

Norio: Don't worry, Barret, I got this.

Barret: Tsk!

Biggs: Wedge, we're going to secure the escape route. We are counting on you guys to get the job done.

Jessie: Leave it to us. Elevator is here.

Barret: Load up people.

Entering the elevator. I notice one of the security doors to the side starts to blink. I push Jessie into the elevator just in time before she was shot as a group of Shinra troops storm into the room.

Barret: Norio!

Norio: I got this! I'll catch up after I take care of these guys. Enjoy your ride!

The door closes, and the elevator goes down toward the reactor. One of the troopers tries to call the elevator back, but I cut him off and slash him down to his knees before kicking him over.

Norio: Don't want you guys to disrupt the ride, so you got to answer to me if you want to follow!

Shinra Captain: Open fire! Surround him!

Norio: Bring it on!

Pulling out all of my blades, I place them together into the double-blade form and spin the weapon to deflect the bullets fired at me. Leaping into the air, I cast Firaga and explode the ground, causing a mass of smoke.

Upon landing, I stab the trooper captain and take him down. Whipping the blade to my side to flick off the blood, I spot the rest of the troopers in the smoke and quickly take each one out with a single strike with my weapon. After the smoke clears, the bodies of the slain troopers litter the ground.

Norio: Time to catch up to the group-Arrgh!

Final Fantasy 7 Remake: Wings Of Midgar- Male OC insert x Tifa Love Interestजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें