A few DSMP OCs i have

One:

Name: EmoBunny
Nicknames: Bunny, Bun, and Bun-Bun (mains)
Age: twenty
Personality: sweet, emo, kind, shy, closed off
Family: the SBI, she was adopted by Philza when she was five.
Friends: some of the DSMP, so like Tommy, Ranbo, and Tubbo (BENCH TRIO!)
Enemies: Dream (for reasons, until a certain arc), George (until a certain arc), Sapnap (until a certain arc), Skeppy (until a certain arc), Eret (for reasons, but only for a short time)
Face claim: in the pictures

Friends: some of the DSMP, so like Tommy, Ranbo, and Tubbo (BENCH TRIO!)Enemies: Dream (for reasons, until a certain arc), George (until a certain arc), Sapnap (until a certain arc), Skeppy (until a certain arc), Eret (for reasons, but only for a ...

voice claim: Sophia Carson

Birthday: January 2, 2004 (same as me)
Sexuality: non-openly bisexual
Crush/love interest: right now, she has no crush
Quotes:
"I wanna go back to L'Manburg as much as you do, Eret, but its not worth killing ourselves over!!" (<-after Eret rescues her, and they have to betray L'Manberg)
"Quackity, are you sure killing Techno is the best idea? I mean, don't you think he's stronger than he seems?" (<-during the Hog Hunt arc)

Two:

Name: Rei
Nicknames: N/A
Age: nineteen
Personality: Positive, outgoing, playful (with a hint of sibling rivalry with Eret)
Family: Eret (older sibling)
Friends: Tommy and Tubbo (she gets along with them the most) she's also friends with Ranboo, but they don't always talk.
Enemies: it really depends, she is too nice to have any enemies, but she doesn't particularly like Callahan or SapNap, and she has her reasons to not like them.
Face claim: in the picture (white glowing eyes (similar to Eret's), messy ash blonde hair with blue dyed ends, pale-ish skin, and she mainly wears black.)

voice claim: Kim Jisoo

Birthday: February 8, 2005
Sexuality: she's pansexual, but Eret doesn't know
Crush/love interest: she likes Tubbo, but she'd *never* admit it.
Quotes:
Playful: "Don't worry, I have a plan... maybe"
"Is it just me, or is trouble always finding us?"
Supportive: "You got this, Eret! I believe in you!"
"Hey, if things get tough, you know I'll be there to back you up."

Three:

Name: Elizabeth
Nicknames: Liz,
Age: Twenty
Personality: Resourceful and adventurous with a penchant for exploration, Elizabeth is known for her calm demeanor. However, she's fiercely protective of her friends and can be quite formidable when provoked.
Family: Prefers not to talk about her family, but mentions siblings in passing.
Friends: Close friends with Eret, Tubbo, George, and Dream; enjoys their company and the adventures they share.
Enemies: Keeps a wary eye on anyone who threatens the peace of the SMP.
Face claim (appearance): Fair-toned skin with dark brown eyes that flash crimson when angered, often dressed in dark blue shades (navy blue, midnight blue, any dark shade)

Voice claim: A soprano voice akin to Billie Eilish, with a melodic tone that's both soothing and haunting

Birthday: January 2, 2004
Sexuality: Bisexual (not openly) (only Eret knows and they're accepting enough, as they're also bi.)
Quotes:
"Friend or foe, choose your words wisely, for they may be your last." (<- L'Manberg arc, to SapNap, I can be pretty dark when I want to be)
"It was never meant to be" (<- betraying L'Manberg, with Eret.)