17. THE GCs AND GOSSIPS

‼️DO READ THIS ‼️

CHAPTER 18 & 19 ARE AVAILABLE ON SCROLLSTACK.

HERE IS THE SCHEDULE INCASE IF YOU HAVEN'T CHECKED MY MESSAGE BOARD.

Finally I will start publishing two chapters per week here onwards.

Every Tuesday and Friday there will be a single chapter update (between 9pm and 10pm) incase of any delay I will be informing on my message board so make sure you follow me on Wattpad so you don't miss out any important announcement.

I won't be giving any vote target but if I find lack of response (votes and comments) I may start giving so make sure to give a great response from your side.

Also there won't be any update from 8th June to 18th June as I will be having my exams so I hope you all cooperate during that particular time period.

Also, scrollstack will be ahead as usual because I update double or triple Chapters at once to minimise the price for the readers.

So Happy Reading and stay hydrated

(LIKE AUR COMMENT KAR DENA)

•••••••

Taking a look at my belongings organized in his closet, I made up my mind to wear a yellow chikankari kurta gifted by Geet Jija during the new year

Taking a look at my belongings organized in his closet, I made up my mind to wear a yellow chikankari kurta gifted by Geet Jija during the new year. Arisa bought my belongings on the same day when I got freed of the plaster.

After a shower, I picked up my skincare from the drawers again bought by Mihika on his order the next day I shifted here. Gently applying it over my face and neck, I disentangle my hair with a comb and loosely tie in a claw clip directing my presence to the dining table for my breakfast.

"Good morning, Avantika ma'am" Mihika, Muskaan, and Hriday wished together and I reciprocated but my eyes scoured for him as he was absent from the table.

"Garv sir is attending an important call" Mihika informed, catching my eyes looking around and I nodded in response taking a seat after his chair while they were engaged in going through the collaboration details.

Where's my phone? I learned to see my hands empty. I raised and informed them that I would be back within a few minutes.

Entering the room, the phone caught my attention resting on the bed and I picked it up to return to the dining table but stopped, watching him approaching the room.

"Good morning Mr.Chauhan," I said, averting the exchange of eyes with him. My hand involuntarily clutched the kurti finding myself nervous with his presence around me.

"Good morning Avantika" He responded and I smiled gently. After a brief silence between us, he started speaking "Is your fractured leg fine?" He enquired, putting his hand in the pocket of his solid brown hoodie.