• 7 | 𝐀𝐛𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚 / 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐡𝐢'𝐬 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 / 𝐀𝐫𝐲𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐈𝐦𝐥𝐢𝐞

Hey butterflies 🦋

Hope you are all doing well ❤️

------------------------------------------------------

~ Next Day ~

Narmada went to the Birla Mansion,

Man : Narmada Didi

Nar : Manjiri

Man : Abhi looked tensed yesterday, but he didn't tell anything. He told me to ask Aryan. What happened ?

Nar : It's a long story. The boy I saw for Anika....

Man : Mrs. Raizada 's son ?

Nar : Yeah, His name is Shivaay.

Man : Yeah, What's with him ? Is he a bad guy ?

Nar : No he is good. But, he and Anika married eachother, all of a sudden yesterday. When we asked them, they both said they love eachother but they don't want a lavish wedding, and that's why they both got married in the register office *sigh* I'm not angry but I'm feeling sad that I can't even see her wedding.

Man : Didi I don't know much about that boy but I heard from Harsh that he's gentle man .

Nar : Anyway, I'm happy if meri Niku is happy.

_______________________________________________________________________________

~ In Birla Groups ~

Akshara was checking some calculation related detail, but our girl is very weak in maths. She looked totally confused.

Abhimanyu saw this from his cabin.

( Both Abhimanyu and Aryan can see their PAs from their cabins )

He got up and went towards her,

Ab : What are you doing ?

Ak : Sir, it's.....

Ab : You don't know how to calculate this ? *raise his eyebrow*

Ak : Yes Sir *nods her head and looked away*

Ab : Wait I'll show you how to do it

He came near her to see the computer clearly so, that he could show her how to calculate that. But, our Akshu got startled at their proximity. She saw his brown eyes, his majesty face, how he looked focused on the computer. Their faces were only a few inches away, she could hear his breath. But, Our Abhi looked so focused on the calculation that he didn't even notice that someone's staring at him and not the computer.

Ab : This is how you should do it, Got it ?

Akshara was still looking at him

Ab : Akshara

Ak : Sir

Ab : Are you clear now ?

Ak : *makes a sad face* No sir *nods her head horizontally*

Ab : *sighs* If it is someother person, I would've shouted at them by now but you...*shouts slightly*

Ak : Please no *closes her eyes and holds her eyes meaning sorry* Please, Please, Please, I'm Sorry Sir.

Abhimanyu chukled.

Akshara's eyes widened.

Ab : Why are your eyes widening ? *smiles*