chains

I feel like this isn't as popular so I might end the story after this chapter idk.

Everything was dark, well of course it would be I had a blind fold over my eyes. Nathan was completely silent I wouldn't even know if he was in the car if he didn't put the blindfold over my eyes.

"I expected worse from you honestly, your not even fighting me anymore." I heard his husky voice speak out "honestly I don't give a fuck about this situation I'll be gone in a day after you realize I'm not going to be tamed." I spoke out slightly pissed, why wouldn't I be when I've been dragged and hit and I can't say or do shit without a punishment! "You know.. I can make your life easy or hard" I sighed "of course you can" I was suddenly pushed back against my seat, his hands on my shoulders. He was so close I could smell him and god did he smell good. "The attitude is the first thing that has to go" he spoke the words softly making me confused but I suddenly understood when I felt my hands being lifted above my head by one of his hands the other trailing up my thigh.

"Emily please explain why you don't behave" I rolled my eyes knowing he couldn't see it. He gently growled "don't you roll your eyes at me" I felt a blush take over my cheeks "I'll do what I want" suddenly his fingers were inside my core which was wet for some unknown reason "bad girls get punishments and your my little bad girl for now" he laughed and worked his fingers at a unbelievely fast pace. "Oohh... My" I moaned out.

"Aw are you enjoying the my dear Emily" he whispered making me even more wet by how hot his voice was "n..no" I moaned, almost there!! Closer just a few more seconds!! "Aw well we wouldn't want to make you unhappy would we?" Just as I reached my point his fingers stopped.

I Kept silent while he chuckled. The rest of the ride was like this until we came to a stop.

"Sir were here"