kneel for him

"KNEEL!" The guy screams at me making me laugh, "FUCK YOU!" I scream back I'm suddenly on the ground my mouth bleeding, "FUCK!" I scream out. I taste the metallic taste of pennies in my mouth, with pride I look back at him.

 "Kneel" he says all to calmly I sigh and kneel for him "Finally" he mumbles. I roll my eyes getting smacked again "YOU JUST DON'T GET IT!?" he screamed once more all I did was smirk "get what? Your dicks to tiny for any punishment?" His face turns a horrible shade of red. "Your going to regret this, I'm calling Nathan" I gasp in fake horror "oh no! Not him!?" Who the hell is he anyways he acts as if i'm scared of him, I got in this for one thing and one thing only, sex. That is my addiction, but even he fails at that. Extremely bad I might say. 

 I was then tied up with rope "Oh, a little kinky" I wink at him and he pulls my hair "Shut. The. Fuck.Up." he growls out. I look into his serious eyes then bust out laughing so hard I was on the ground crying. How do I take him serious when he can't even pleasure or punish me?

 I then heard the door open and footsteps come towards us but all I could do was laugh "Did you drug her?" A deep husky voice asked " No, I swear! She won't stop laughing even when I beat her!" He growls in frustration "You hit like a girl" I say between laughs I was suddenly hit so hard I went flying and blood came out "WHAT!?" he said "I SAID YOUR A PUSSY AND YOU HIT LIKE A GIRL!" I was hit in the mouth, eye, and my hair was pulled the whole time "TIE ME UP TO BEAT ME YOU SICK BASTARD" I started laughing again then did the one thing that made him super pissed..sung "TRY TO BREAK THE CHAINS BUT THE CHAINS ONLY BRING ME DOWN!" I made sure my voice was squeaky and made him cover his ears. The blood trickled down my chin.

 I was hit again but this time so hard I saw stars I knew it wasn't him because this palm was soft...almost gentle "Stop" his voice was commanding I stopped and looked up to see a guy with amazing blue eyes his hair up in a wave his lips full and plump with a beauty mark underneath his skin was tan and he was wearing a stern look "Nathan? This is Nathan he looks like the guy from the fault in our stars" I was hit again by Nathan "Kneel" I shrugged "Rather-" I was pulled by my hair to the cage I instantly panicked... That's where daddy put me...I struggled from his grip by kicking and punching  then eventually crying "WHY ARE YOU CRYING!?" he screamed at me "P-p..please n-no.. I'll stop" he looked at me confused while kneeled at his feet...I will kneel at his feet if it means my nightmare doesn't become my daydream and my daydream won't become my reality.

*edited*