Submission

Trigger Warning: The following content contains discussions of sexual themes and may not be suitable for all audiences. Viewer discretion is advised. Read at your own risk.

(This chapter involves many mature sexual scenes, you can skip it if you're not comfortable enough to read it. Thank You)

The moonlight illuminated the dimly lit room, the curtains dancing with the wind as the air entered through the small cracks of the windows. The heavy and ragged breathing could be heard, and the intoxicating scent of the cologne filled your nostrils and increased the arousal within you. Your eyes locked with the predatory gaze of Damien as he lifted his face, staring back at you as he sucked your hardened nipples. A smirk formed on his lips, he pulled away slightly and spoke in a hushed yet sultry tone. "You're so naughty princess, look at how hard and swollen these cute little buds are," he chuckled in a teasing manner causing you to get flustered from embarrassment. "I-I can't help it, it's your fault anyway," you remarked. A twisted look could be seen in his expression for a brief moment before it vanished.

Damien leaned in closer to your face, his hot breath caressed the side of your face and tickled your earlobe before he whispered in a deep and low tone. "Yeah, I knew you'd blame me for it but I don't mind it either, because tonight I'll make sure you'll remember this moment for the rest of your life, and don't worry I won't go rough with you. Not yet," he pulled away and stared back into your eyes with a sly smirk on his lips. His lips trailed down from your jaw to your neck, nipping lightly on your skin as his other hand began lifting your skirt up slightly brushing his hand against your thigh.

Your black thong was revealed underneath and his eyes flashed with a hungry gaze, relishing at the sight. "Damn, do you wear this every day?" he asked. "I-I uh...yeah," you stammered a bit. "Good girl, I want you to wear this all the time from now on," he said without hesitation. He leaned in and kissed your stomach before placing his head in between your legs. "Spread them, sweet pea," he spoke in a commanding tone.

Your face flushed with embarrassment and you reluctantly agreed, he growled lowly as he witnessed your wetness through the thin fabric of the garment. "So fucking beautiful," his voice sent shivers down your body as you heard him say it. You gasped as he ripped the thong and kissed it before sucking lightly, his tongue entering through your wet slick folds.

A soft moan escaped your mouth and he looked up at you with a mischievous smirk. His tongue thrust deeper repeatedly as his other finger stimulated your clit sending a wave of pleasure throughout your body but as you got closer to the edge he stopped, leaving you disappointed. However, you noticed that he began removing his clothes, his perfect physique could be seen and he grinned at your reaction. "Are you checking me out princess?" he remarked in a teasing manner. "Of course not!" you responded and averted your gaze as you felt your cheeks burned with shame.

Upon observing, he laughed and reassured you that everything was fine. His words brought you a strange sense of comfort, causing you to smile faintly and warm his heart. Your gaze trailed down towards his lower body, the V-line visible but you also noticed his hard member twitching slightly and you swallowed the lump in your throat as you realized how big the thing was up close. "Do you like the sight?" he asked. You tried to act cool but failed, he burst out laughing which sounded genuine this time.

He leaned closer and trapped you underneath him, he hovered over your body and his hand pinned your arms over your head. Damien cupped your cheek before giving you another passionate kiss and pulled away while looking deeply into your eyes with his alluring emerald orbs.

You could feel the heat radiating off his body and the desire burning within you. "You ready for this?" he asked again to ensure you were comfortable enough. Your nod is enough to permit him to claim you as his now. "Good," a low husky tone escaped his mouth, and without further ado he positioned himself near your entrance, teasing it with the tip of his hard member that was already leaking with pre-cum. You gasped as he entered you with a powerful thrust, stretching your tight hole and filling you up. You hold onto his shoulders, digging your fingernails on his skin causing him to groan a bit which left red marks on his back. "Fuck...you're so tight princess," he muttered in between thrusts. He straddled your hips as picked up the pace and thrust even harder, pushing you over to the edge.

The sound of moans drowned the silence in the room, each movement seemed fluid and planned. He was hitting the right spot which made you squirm underneath him. His tongue trailed off wet kisses along your jaw towards your neck, his other hand cupping your breast. Your elicit moans and whimpers fueled his desire for you, you were getting closer to your climax. "I-I...I can't take it anymore, I'm close" you tried to speak as your breath became ragged. Damien noticed the tired expression on your face and decided to push it further, you screamed his name, wrapping your legs around his hips as you pulled him closer after reaching your orgasm. He let out a groan as he buried his cock deep inside of you, his hot fluid filled your womb along with your juices, he placed his face on the crook of your neck while inhaling your scent that he absolutely loved.

He let out a satisfied sigh and a faint smile spread across his face. "That was amazing," he said. "Y-yeah I enjoyed it," your voice sounded soft and soothing after the intense intimate encounter. He kissed the top of your head after pulling out from you and he lay next to you, he wrapped his arm around your waist before pulling you closer to him. "Good, now that we've done it, I guess I can finally say that you're mine and no one else's, my wife and only mine to have, mine to touch,and mine to take, I hope you understand that," he said in a possessive tone but his expression softened a bit upon seeing your reaction to his words and he brushed a strand of hair out of your face. Damien pulled the covers up over your body, trapping you with his warmth.

You sighed softly and leaned your head against his chest before closing your eyes. You were tired but this evening seemed special for both of you as it was the first time he shared this kind of affection towards you which was odd and felt like there was more to it but you pushed your suspicions aside. He noticed the satisfied expression on your face and it made his heart flutter a bit and decided to rest with you wrapped in his arms.