Ch6

Unedited.....

It was the princes..princes of what I didn't know but I wasn't really worried about that right now. No, I was concerned about if they would recognize me.. I hadn't told anyone about the raping and I was planning to keep it that way. I didn't need more bullying than I had already. The teacher calling my name bought me out of my haze.

"Yes??"

"You see the one that talked in the way back? Well take your seats by her." Ms broke sighed.

"Teach...why do the hotties get to sit with the outcast.. She's ugly I think they should sit up here with us . Who knows what she might try to do. Right girls? "Amy the head bitch yelled out.

"Yeah "her group answered.

I knew my limits and she was pushing them. This wasn't a thing I had said about me but to do that in front of ...them!

Chairs scraped the floor around me. I didn't notice anyone had moved but that could be cause tears were blinding my eyes.

"Hello my names Cam." I knew who he was the talker of the hot group.

"Hi"

"This here are my brothers, Max, Damon ,Andy , Blade, Axle, Jack, and finally Abel."

"Hi"

"Hey "they replied.

"So are you going to tell us why you left two years ago or is it going to be the hard way. "I think the one called Axle said. Shit I thought they would have forgotten about that.

"Ummmm.... Idk"

"Really now, we are giving you a chance to come clean." Cam said.

"Sorry ,guys you have the wrong girl. I just met you today. "That should keep them away I thought.

"We never forget a face doll." Andy mutter angrily.

"Well I ain't your doll."

Nothing was said after that. But I could tell the air around us was had

changed into something dangerous.

I shifted over a little just to stop dead in my tracks. I was wetter than a rainy day not only that I had to bite back a moan from the fiction my pants caused.

Why was this happening? I thought when I left , I cut all connection from them and this super intense feeling they were always giving me. Cause there is no way in hell ms broke is turning me on when I been in her class for months and have never, Never felt like this.

"Stop." I muttered. Looking at their amused faces.

"Stop what? You know what.!!"

" See that is where your wrong...remember you don't know us." Abel smirked.

"Shut up. Make it stop."

My body felt on fire. And I swear I could jump them any moment.

Two sets of hands reached under my desk and rubbed my knee. Making my little problem worse an worse.

"S-stop. A...h"

I barely stopped myself from moaning out loud.

I sent glares at each one. I wasn't going down without a fight even of it was a losing fight.

I grabbed a hand from each set and bought them up to my little problem..

I turned towards them and their shocked faces. I thought they would take away their hands but they .....

Hands found there way to my zipper. And entered, palming me thought my underwear..thank goodness I wore my good ones.

Biting my lips ...I bite back the many moans an screams they caused me.

" Ahhhhh.. " I moaned loud.

"shhh. Love we don't want everyone to hear."

" Then stop," I said trying hard to pull their hands away.

"I don't think so you started this.. Just let us take care of you."

"In a classroom ???? I think not perverttts!!"

More hands were on me...

Stop what if the teacher finds out.

"Relax about a min ago she released us into partners." At the time I couldn't think about it but...

Fuck

"T- then ..l let's g...get to ..w...work."

A finger had just entered me. And I noticed we were in a circle, blocking me from anyone's view.

"Guys?? "I moaned.

"Please."

"Anything for you love..."Abel replied with thrusting his fingers in roughly deep.

It was to much.

"I...I ..I ......"