Ch3...

Unedited...

When I woke up..I realized one thing, I wasn't in my room. Not my room, at all. It was a male room . It had magazines of naked woman,what looked to be a 60" flat screen, and other boy stuff. I moved back against the bed only to hit my head .

It hurt so much..but not enough for me to forget what happened to me.

God, they bought me to their house!! I have to find a way out now..if I didn't want to be rape again. Then I remembered the fine ass guys. This must be their house, and they seemed like the were trying to help me. But I have lost all trust for men in the world now. They only wanted what was in your pants. How could I trust them not to do the same thing.

Shakily , I climb out of the huge king sized bed. Something soft touched my skin and I almost jumped out of my skin. Clothes ..they had given me silk soft clothes. A purple shirt with black stars running thought the middle and some shorts that were really short , it made me uncomfortable. I also felt the need for a shower as if it would erase or at least ease my pain.

Looking around I found some double doors besides what I thought was the door that lead to the outside world.

I was right.. Right thought the doors was was a huge ass rest room with three showers, 2 bathtubs, and might I add 4 stalls . Damn.

I stripped out of the to soft clothes to find I miss their comfortable.

It took me a few mins to turn on the shower cause it was so different from what I was used to. But once it was running , it was heaven. It felt like my body was getting one awesome massage .

Once out.. I felt that something was wrong. But couldn't put my finger on it.

I redressed and noticed I didn't have any underwear. Walking out the restroom felt awkward . I felt free. And my legs kept causing fiction between my....

I sat on the bed for what seemed like hours but I knew was only mins.

Bored out of my mind I decided to leave the safety of my the room.

Wow. I breathed ,the hall was long and very colorful. So colorful it looked to be done by kids. But it was breathtaking none the less .

If it wasn't for my stomach, I think I might not have moved from that very spot.

Walking farer down the hall ,from the door I found I set of long twisting stairs. This was going to go slow I thought. I had to hold on to the nearby wall , just to walk!!

I finally, made it down after hours of stopping and resting. Tell me how I thought this was a good idea. This is a large house.

A sweet smell caught my nose. And before I decide if I should follow it or not my stomach had already decided for me....not that I minded. Us big people have to eat you know.

Twisting and turning around this corner or that corner started to frustrate me. I was just about to give up when I heard plates and chatting.

FOOD!!!!! I wanted to scream and cry.

Peeking though the door I saw...