Ch5

Unedited.....

2 years

It's been two years since I last saw the sexist men in my life. I thought once I got home, everything would be alright but I was so off . My parents had slit cause both couldn't keep their pants close. Both caught each other cheating. My sister and I were slit up and saw each other at school but nothing more. We could only go to the parents house we were assigned to. My dad wanted Kelly and I was chosen by mom. You would think since they picked us we would be living the high life right? Wrong!! They were heartless. More than once we came to school all beat up. It was horrible. I wanted to protect my sis but what could I do but protect her from bullies.

That was all in the first year , then everything changed Kelly started ignoring me, got new friends, clothes , and other stuff. I was replaced. God, I cried for days and hours just to easy the pain. Of course , my change in mood didn't go unnoticed. The beatings got worse.

Walking in the empty halls, was lonely. I was told by my sister and some of her "friends" that if they caught me walking with the normal people, my life would become even more of a hell than it was . I couldn't have that. I didn't want more bruises. I could barely walk sometimes as it was .

Class wasn't any better... I think teachers knew what was going on at my house but chose to ignore it. Bitches. I could only send my days in day dreams. About certain men , I knew I wouldn't see again . Or at least that's what I thought.

"Cole!"

"Cole!!"

"Collleeeee!!!! Answer me now." My teacher, ms broke screamed.

I blushed.

"Sorry."

Now, would you like to explain to the class, how to solve 3x+9=-6"

I looked over the problem like I knew what to do...sadly I didn't ..

"I don't know, "I whispered only loud enough for her to hear.

"Pay attention!! "

"Yes ma'am ."

"So as I was saying class, we are having a large number of students transfer in today." She embarrassed me in front of everyone and she wasn't even talking about math!! Bitch!

A knock sounded at the door.

"Come in ."

In walked , what I thought I'll never see again..

In clothes hugging their tone bodies, and looking fine in all their glory were .....