016

— More ground rats.

    Ji Hui had zoned out at some point and didn't notice the rest of the chain of events that occurred after the part that he had listened to, of Kim Dokja agitating the already agitated citizens further.

But this time toward Cheon Inho.

The notification snapped him from the daze which was followed by screams of people begging not to die.

Too bad Ji Hui didn't have that problem.

[ The Survival value will be settled. ]

Thatd when another wave of chaos began. People crying and begging for mercy and coins but no survivors would be willing to give them up at this moment so it was inevitably futile.

The ones that had coins survived and those who didn't—didn't.

As simple as that.

[ The Constellation 'Sea tyrant' is enjoying the spectical. ]

[ 1,000 coins have been sponsored. ]

Ah, he hadn't recived coins in what seemed like forever.

So he wasn't against receiving them.

But it had gotten late so Ji Hui simply went to sleep first with, Pancake who curled around him in a protective manner. He had been alert since the incident a while ago happened.

As Ji Hui had almost been attacked.

The following morning, there were big changes in Gunho station. First the amount of people that had survived the giant massacer that had occured weren't many but those who did survive almost all fled the station at first light. Han Myungoh had also dissappeared much to Ji Hui's pleasure.

He never did like that man.

"Let's not worry about him now. I didn't like him from the beginning, and he's not the only one who dissappeared." Jung Heewon comment and she wasn't wrong.

a lot of people did flee.

"Will the remaining survivors be okay?" Yoo sangah was worried about the people that were left besides them.

Ji Hui felt that Yoo sangah was softer than him—a kid but he had a feeling that something big would happen to her causing her to change.

But for now she was too soft but he wasn't going to comment on it.

Besides Ji Hui, Kim Dokja, Lee Gilyoung, Lee Hyunsung, Yoo sangah, and Jung Heewon, there were only six survivors inside the station. The rest had of course—fled.

Where they went Ji Hui had no clue nor care.

"Hey, are you coming with us?" Jung Heewon was the first one to break the silence.

This question caused a discussion to happen between the remaing survivors who nervously peeked at Ji Hui.

Were they so afraid of him?

The representative that had spoke out was a women holding the small child's hand who hid behind her peeking at pancake occasionally.

"....We will go sperately. We have some coins left."

"I wish you luck." Jung heewon said. She wouldn't force them to come lest they become a burden.

The group saw that no one seemed to want to follow and then began making their way through the railroad tracks. Of course Ji Hui was on pancakes back getting a ride of his life not having to walk like the rest.

But when they were halfway a notification popped up.

[ The second main scenario is enabled. ]

+