Chapter 7

Hey pals and gals, here's chapter seven!.....  Hope you like it.

Thanks a million to "Frannyfroglegs" for my new cover!:) and ofcourse my amazing followers for giving this story a chance:*

Sorry about the typos!

Don't forget to vote/comment/share! Muah! Until the next chapter.... Love you all! That is such a creepy thing to say but a little birdie told me readers respond well to it.... So *shrug*
But seriously, thank you for reading.

Leo's POV

Pulling at his hair and cursing, Leonardo paced the living room; wishing he hadn't made that stupid promise. Lilly had called him at three in the morning, in full hysterics. She went to check on Ralvañeo and he wouldn't wake up. Robin heard her crying and fainted when she figured out what happened. Fuck. The old man wasn't suppose to die! He'd signed those papers thinking Giovanni would live for another five years! Or atleast long enough for that brat to get married so he wouldn't have to worry about her future or that of the family business. Why did he even agree in the first place! The last thing he wanted was to be in the same country as Robin, let alone the  same damn house! Leo groaned...  He now had to give up his very satisfying life to keep a half baked promise; to marry the one woman he couldn't stand to be around.
'A dying man's wish.' His subconscious mused.

Leo sighed.. I know I know.... He had to go through with it. Ralvañeo was like a father to him when he was younger. He showed him how to resolve problems without punching the lights out of somebody. Its only three years. He thought. "Dear God, three years with that woman. I'll never live to see thirty." He groaned.

Robin's POV

"There was no concussion from the fall and the bruise on her forehead will heal quickly. That said, ensure she gets alot of rest, and I discourage her involvement in anything too stressful for a while." The tall black haired doctor smiled faintly; readjusting her spectacles.

"Thank you, doctor." Cassy said kindly, cradling Robin's head in her lap.

"I'm so sorry for your loss, Robin."

The older woman's eyes crinkled as she frowned slightly.

Robin hadn't heard the door click softly as the doctor exited. Or the hushed voices of the medical team as they removed her father's body, under Leonardo's supervision.

Gone. Gone. Gone. Everyone she loved was now gone. Mom. Thorin. Papa. She was all alone now. The emptiness was unbearable. Her chest felt as if her ribs turned in on themselves and were now trying to puncture her lungs. Everything hurt. Blinking, thinking, breathing... But she couldn't stay down. She needed to suck it up and be strong. She was never  weak, and she wasn't going to start now. Sitting up, Robin whispered. "I'm getting married to Leonardo."

"What!?" Cassy exclaimed. "Why?"

"Leonardo will explain. I need to call my family. Is Kyle here?" Robin straightened her spine and spoke firmly, despite the major blow her heart had just received.

"Y-yes..." Cassy replied, too shocked to speak coherently. "Downstairs."

"I'll get him as well."

Robin stepped into the empty hall. Trying desperately to keep her tears at bay, she briskly walked t towards the stairs. She couldn't break down just yet. She still had business to take care of. No one was in sight as she made her way through the house. She lived in the only estate for miles, except the Beauchamp estate ofcourse.

No one knew of her father's death except Lilly, Gabe, Cassy, Kyle, Leonardo and the gardener who had witnessed her father's body being carried away in the ambulance. He wouldn't dare open his mouth though. The last thing Robin needed was paparazzi snooping around the estate looking for gossip. Those disgusting people could be so cruel sometimes.