Chapter 3

~°~Next Day~°~

"Well what happened yesterday?" Robin spoke into the phone.

Kyle sighed from the other end of the line. "Sorry Robbie, Celeste said she needed help.... with something and I forgot to call you. I'll make it up to you. Promise."

Robin rolled her eyes knowing full well what that meant. He forgot about the plans they needed to make for Cassy's birthday and went to bang the slut.

"That's the thing Kyle, you've said that before. " Robin argued, running her hand through her mass of dark curls.

" I know sweetness, how about we have dinner tonight? Then we can talk about that party for Cassy."He said in his sweetest voice.

Robin smiled. She and Kyle had been best friends forever and she loved him almost as much as Cassandra. They had even tried dating once but they both decided it was best to be just friends. "Fine." she replied.

"Great tell Lilly to make that pineapple pie I love so much."

The gentle purr of an engine, distracted Robin from her conversation. She walked towards the living room just in time to see Leonardo running up the stairs. "Hey!"

He came down a few steps and gazed at her. His brow quirked as if it was the most normal thing in the world for him to be running through her house. "Robin." He acknowledged her with a nod.

With her arms akimbo and a lethal glare she asked. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"I'm going upstairs obviously."

"Like hell you are." Robin crossed her arms over her chest. With the close proximity she could now see the flecks of gold in his green eyes. It unnerved her how intensely they bore into her. She found herself examining him more closely than she had intended. His long black lashes lowered so his expression was masked. Were those even legal and that mouth.. For a millisecond her gaze was locked onto the firm, well sculpted lips. With all the scowling he did as a kid she was almost sure his lips would have a weird shape to them but now they seemed almost.........sensual?? What the hell was eying with her? Robin groaned inwardly and chastised herself for her choice of words. The last thing she needed was to give him the impression that she was attracted to him.

"Look. To make this easier on both of us, you stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours. Besides don't you have a doll to go play with? Or a suitor to entertain?" He smirked. "I can't imagine you doing anything else." With that, he raced up the stairs.

Robin felt her face burn with rage. That egotistical, pigheaded moron! How dare he speak to her like that. Fuming she grabbed her keys and stormed out of the house. Why was she even allowing him to get to her? Atleast now she was certain he hadn't changed. On her way to the garage she passed his car. It was gorgeous and spotless. A mischievous grin spread across her face. Her mind set on revenge, she re-entered the house and grabbed a cutlass from unger the kitchen sink. Quickly glancing behind her, she whispered. "News flash asshole, I haven't either." And slashed all four of his tires.

A/N: So I'm using my celly to type so I have no idea how long these chapters are. Really hope you enjoyed this. Please am begging you to comment. Until next time.......:)