CHAPTER 25

BONJOUR MY LOVES.

I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE DOING WELL.

I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS COMPLETE THE TARGET. SO AS PER OUR DEAL HERE IS THE CHAPTER.

TODAY'S TARGET IS 115 VOTES & 50 COMMENTS.

PS - 30 FOLLOWERS ON MY WATTPAD PROFILE.

COMPLETE THE TARGET & UNLOCK THE NEXT CHAPTER. I WON'T PUT ANOTHER A/N TO REMIND YOU ABOUT OUR DEAL GUYS.

THIS CHAPTER ISN'T EDITED SO READ IT ON YOUR OWN RISK.

ENJOY.

NEXTDAY

As soon as she walked outside of the university she saw a familiar black car waiting for her at the university gate. She came to the university with the boys but they decided to go on a little date which is quite frequent these days but they didn't dare to risk her safety. So they informed Magnus beforehand so that someone can pick her up from the university. Sure she had her own bodyguards following her everywhere but still the Italian mafia king doesn't want any danger anywhere near her so he made sure she will be picked up from the university personally by one of them.

She happily walked towards the car & one of the guards opened the door for her. As soon as the door opened she came face to face with the Smiling face of Magnus. The guard looked at the man in shock. Even if it isn't the first time he is witnessing the Italian mafia beast smiling at the princess but this act of Magnus still shocks them.

"Hii Magnus." She greeted him with a smile.

"Hiii Princess." Sure she has her effect on everyone as Magnus also greeted her cheerfully.

"How's college?" He asked about her day.

"It was quite good. What about you?" She asked in return.

"Just same as every day. I had to attend so many meetings back to back. If not for you I would have fainted due to so much stress & tiredness." He said dramatically & she giggled at his poor acting.

"Then you should eat more fruits & Vegetables. Specially the green ones." She suggested making him chuckle at her amusingly.

"Oh & if you want I can ask Ashi Dii to make you her famous green juice." She said with a little bit of mischief.

"Thank you for the offer princess but I don't want to go through that torcher like Roman. I'd rather faint in the company than drinking that horrendous juice." Magnus shuddered a little at the thought of the green juice & the reaction Roman gives after drinking it. Even though he is lucky enough to save himself from that juice in these years still the tale of the green juice is famous enough in their mansion to let him know about its hazardous taste. He can never ever dare to even think about consuming it after hearing & witnessing the terror of that green juice.

"Don't tell me you are also scared of it." She giggled loudly.

"Unfortunately Yes Princess." Magnus nodded his head dramatically making her laugh more.

"Okay then I won't ask Ashi Dii to make it for you but I think I can use this secret against you." She wiggled her eyebrows & Magnus laughed out loud at her cute threat.

"Sure princess." Magnus bowed his head.

Then he start the engine & the guard panel followed them.

"So Princess tell me something about you." Magnus asked her while driving through the busy roads of Rome.

"You have already know everything about me. So today tell me about you." She said in return which surprised Magnus.

Italian Mafia's Princess जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें