15

JAMIRI POV

We currently sat at the doctors doing the ultrasound thing, "your baby is very healthy you to congratulations" i said thank you as I sat up.

"And your growing normally do you guys wanna know the gender now or do you want me to mail it to you two?" "Can you mail it to us please"

She typed on her computer, "ok it should be coming in the mail this week I'll see you two next week have a good day" "you two" we both said.

"Cmere ma" I was sitting on the couch eating frozen grapes, "I'm eating and I don't feel like getting up" he huffed and came and picked me up and sat me on his lap.

"What you want" "yo attention" I ate my last three grapes before setting it down on the table, "well you got it now" he bummed and kissed my jaw.

"You look so pretty pregnant" he said rubbing my stomach, his words had me melting, everything he did had me melting. He stared at me and I stared back.

I looked away the cause he made me feel things, I heard him laugh. "Look at me again" "what?" "Gimme kiss" I smiled and kissed him, he kissed back pulling my closer with his hand on my throat.

I moaned in the kiss, "Unt Unt my kid can feel you doing this" he rolled his eyes and kissed my jaw going down to my neck, "you give me head and I'll give you head how bout dat" "I'm not doing anything my child gonna feel it."

"You saying that cause you wanna walk properly" i rolled my eyes and smacked my lips, he flicked my bottom lip and I slapped him in the back of his head.

"You be abusing me and you lucky I love yo ass" "who wouldn't love me im the best" "ok get off me now and I'm not getting wing stop" "no please I want wing stop ima get cash on yo ass"

"That all bark no bite guard dog I spent like 3 bands on him and he scared to bite but will bark" "don't come for my baby like that cause he's injured"

"Yeah cause his ass wanna jump off are tall ass bed and break his leg" "don't sneak diss my baby like I said nigga" he rolled his eyes, and I rolled them right back.

"At least let me eat it" "you don't even get no pleasure in eating me" "yes I do yo moans is real pleasureful" he stared at me with his low ass eyes.

"I'll think about it" he smacked his lips, "and you ain't even let me eat yo grapes you just really don't love me" he fake cried. "Stop being a big baby."

His phone rung and I got it answering it, "Damn that's yo phone now?" "Yeah" I put it on speaker, "who is this?" "I'm deijour mom does he not have my contacts saved in his phone!?"

I laughed, "nah he does he just has you in his phone as rude ass hag." "Ima beat his ass this is jamiri right?" "Yup" "well are plane just landed we got a Airbnb but I would like to come meet you either today or tomorrow"

"Well if your son controls his horny behavior then you can definitely come today" "he always was a horn ball is he in the room with you" "yup he's staring at me you on speaker phone"

"Hey momma" "don't hey momma me why is my contacts in your phone that!" "Wow and you wonder why it is" "just cause your grown doesn't mean I still won't beat your ass"

"Yes ma'am where pops at" "he's getting me some food well ima leave y'all alone I'm gonna be there at 5 so answer the door ungrateful child"

"Ok bye love you" "love you to" "why you answer the phone now I can't eat it" I rolled my eyes, "you can do that after they leave" "for real" ain't know way this nigga just got happy cause I said he can eat it.

Yeah he a munch fr, I was sitting there eating my tanghulu. When a knock came from the door, "cash go open the door" he limped to the door.

I realized he was injured so he couldn't do it, I sighed getting up and opening the door. I was in my lounge outfit, some grey sweats and a shirt that could no longer fit me.

"Can I help y'all?" I forgot his parents was supposed to come, "don't tell me y'all forgot we where coming" it clicked in my head and I immediately let them in.

"He's going to get my wings stop he should be back tho since he left awhile ago." They hummed and sat on the couch, cash came limping over barking at his father.

"Cash go lay down" he just laid down on the couch next to me, his head was on my stomach. "When did you guys get a dog" "basically 3 months ago I begged him for cash"

The door opened and in walked deijour, "Damn I forgot y'all was supposed to come here yo wing stop crybaby" he handed me my food and I immediately opened it.

"And I'm not a crybaby so stop calling me that before I beat you up" "you sat here and cried for 5 minutes bout how I wouldn't get you your wing stop and attention" 

"That was the baby that made me cry" I started eating my parmesan wings, in peace he sat next to me and started talking to his parents. "So when is your guys baby shower? We plan yo stay here until you have your baby"

"Well we just went to the appointment today to figure out the gender, there mailing us the letter, and then where gonna send it to my friend who is planning it all. The theme is Sesame Street"

"Aw that would be so cute" we talked some more they got to know me, "I would like to meet your mom to" I stopped eating my food cause I almost choked from what she said.

"Due to some past things I don't talk to my mother anymore but I have a older brother that you can talk to." "Oh I'm sorry to hear that" I gave cash a fry.

"Stop feeding him human food he don't wanna eat his dog food now cause of that." "If my baby wants a fry he can get a fry" I mean mugged him and he just rolled his eyes.

"Well where gonna head out I'm tired I'll see y'all later bye love yall" she hugged both of us, his father just saying bye and heading out the house.

"Does your dad not like me?" "Nah he's just awkward and he also really never accepted that I was bisexual when I told him but at least he's trying." I hummed and kissed his lips.

"So I can eat you now?" "Damn they just left" "I don't care is that a yes or a no?" "Yes"

He picked me up and basically speed walked to are bedroom.

Bye bitches