13

Jamiri pov and how I'm doing it basically every chapter I post that's a month so right now he's on his third month cause ain't nobody got time to be doing it by a day yeah hell no

I was currently smashing down on some waffles, they was cinnamon to shit was so fire. "Damn the waffles ain't going no where slow down"

I glared at kahari, yup I was with that bum ass nigga and Jasmine. They was taking me out shopping, deijour wasn't here cause he had to do some thug shit.

All I know is he better stop all that thuggish shit when are baby is in their 6 months. "Do you think it's gonna be a girl?" Jasmine asked, "probably the amount of times I watched deijour sit there and pray about it being a girl it prolly will be."

"Yeah you not wrong I be at the trap with him and all he talk about is how it's gonna be a girl." "Nigga delusional," i hummed to what Jasmine said.

"Ok so what's after this?" "Um diapers and stuff like that so like the necessary stuff" we got up and headed somewhere else, we was in the mall.

I grabbed like 7 bottles and binkies (idk how to spell that) along with 3 packs of diapers. "I'm pretty sure that's all"

Wait did deijour and jamiri ever ask each other to date? If they didn't just pretend they did

"I wanna go home now I'm tired and my feet hurt" even if i was wearing my crocs my feet still hurt. "Ok I'm pretty sure deijour at the house to"

We finally made it back, "y'all gonna help me put all this in my baby's room?" "Yeah we gotta leave after that tho" i hummed as I unlocked the door, cash came running at me.

"Hi boy" I kissed his head "go carry this upstairs" yup we taught him how to carry groceries, it was honestly pretty easy since he already knows basically everything.

He came back and I just kept on giving him the groceries. Finally when there was none left I gave him two beef of jerkys, "bye" I said to the couple and I closed the door.

"Deijour are you here!" I mean he had to be here his car is in the driveway, maybe he was asleep tho. I got towards are bedroom and opened it.

There was rose peddled everywhere, and gift bags on the bed. My eyes started to water, "you like it?" He came outta the bathroom, he had a money bouquet.

"Aw baby you didn't have to do all of this" I said wiping my tears away, but they just kept coming. "Aw don't cry cmere" I walked towards him and hugged him.

We rocked back and fourth as he wiped my tears away, "I love you so much" "I love you to" I kissed him, "let me take you out in a date tomorrow"

"This is already enough tho" "I wanna spoil you I thought yo knew that" I laughed and just hugged him again, "you already do so much for me though I don't know how im supposed to repay you"

"Stay by my side" "huh" "that's how you repay me by staying by my side and birthing my child" i nodded and just smiled.

"Still thank you for everything" "stop thanking me this is what I'm supposed to be doing" "you finna make me cry again" "you ain't even open to gifts"

I opened the first one it looked like it was from a jewelry place, I stared at him as I got the box outta the bag. "This better not be something expensive" he shrugged.

I opened it and gasped, it was a chain with my name on it, "stop playin with me how much was this" "don't worry about the price" I knew I was about to cry i but I held it in.

"Help me put it on" he got up and I gave him it, he wrapped it around my neck before I heard a snap and then it was on. "We still got five more gifts don't start crying na"

"I can't help it" he kissed my head and wiped my tears away, he gave me my next bag it was something from apple. "I just got me the new 15 so it can't be that"

I opened the bag, and got out whatever was inside, "why you get me a new tablet my old one was perfectly fine" "no it wasn't it had them cracks on the side."

I hugged him again as I opened it, "you got me a pink iPad!" I squealed, "yeah i couldn't find that shit anywhere." I kissed his lips a couple of times before going to the next one.

"You got me shoes to?" "Yeah you don't got a lot of shoes and I'm tired of seeing you wear dem crocs 24/7" "but they comfortable" I opened the shoe box and squealed again.

It was white and gold jordan 4s I've been telling him about these, "how did you even find these they was sold out everywhere" "I found them at the mall"

"You spoiling me to much"  I got the other shoe box's it was from uggs, "you needed new ones since you stepped in that puddle" it was the uggs slippers.

"At this point you don't even need to take me on that date anymore this is enough." "Nah I want to tho" I huffed, and moved onto the next gift.

They where all just shoes, really nice shoes. He handed me the money bouquet. "How much even is this you did to much" "it's 1000" "take it back"

"No" "why not I feel bad that you got me all of this and I didn't get you anything" "like I said let me spoil you" I huffed.

"I'm getting in the shower you coming with me?" "Hell yeah"

Ok that is all for this part bye thots