6

Jamiri True Orson

Jamiri True Orson

I was laying down cuddling cash, we was watching snowfall. "Man Leon crazy killing that lil girl ion care if he ain't mean to" I said petting cash.

He suddenly jumped up tho and started barking, "what you barking for?" I got up opening the door and he immediately ran downstairs. I chased after him I heard the door open and then screaming.

"Man when the fuck you get a dog!" I heard my brother yell, I also heard cash growling "cash come here and sit" he immediately followed my orders and I kissed his head.

His tail immediately started to wag. "Man that mother fucker huge" I heard my brothers friend say. "Where is deijour?" "Damn not even a hello to yo own blood? Just immediately wondering where yo nigga at?"

"Hi" he rolled his eyes and in walked deijour, "what's all that screaming I hear" "nigga why you ain't tell us y'all got a dog" "oh cash that Nigga don't even kill flys y'all is fine he just all bark no bite" "why is you dragging are son like that?"

"My bad" "yeah yo bad" he rolled his eyes and sat on the couch pulling me with him, he took out a blunt and lit it blowing the smoke in my face.

"Anyways we gonna go to a party you wanna come lil bro" "sure" I took the blunt from him hitting it, I blew it in his face like he did mine but he actually inhaled it.

I was a lil high right now, we was at the party and me and deijour was in a room smoking and drinking. I was sitting on his lap, "this my song right here" it was pretty privilege my stunna.

I started singing him the lyrics and dancing, he grabbed my waist. "Stop" i just now noticed I was grinding on him, I took the blunt outta his hand and blew the smoke in his face.

He grabbed me by my neck and kissed me, "Ay yall freaks we finna go!" My brother came in, always ruining the movement. "Cock blocker on soul" I got up kissing his lips "I'll suck your dick when we get home"

The car ride was filled with loud ass music, and my brother and my man talking. I was a lil tired cause my high was wearing off, "pass me that blunt" kahari handed me it and I blew the smoke out the window.

I got out the car but kahari stopped me, "Ay ma said she wanna talk to yo ass" "fuck her tell her I said I don't want no parts she need to be like are deadbeat ass father and never come back on my soul"

"You know you can't say that jamiri ima pick you up in two days you can bring deijour to but I want y'all to talk it out and have you been doin yo school work?" "Yes I'm doing it online so stop being so overprotective"

"Call me if that nigga hurt you" "he won't I'm finna go suck his dick" I smiled and kahari face scrunched up in disgust. "That's so disgusting I don't wanna hear nothin bout any of that" "you got a girl or you still got hoes"

"Man I'm talking to this bad ass bitch she cook to I think I might actually like her ass" "whaa you liking somebody that's crazy I gotta meet her then bring her when I'm at that hell hole talking to the devil."

He laughed and we dabbed each other up before I walked in the house, deijour must have put up cash then cause his ass would have tackle me to the floor by now.

"Where you at!" "In the shower!" I sat on the bed waiting for him to get out. He got out with just a towel on his eyes still low mine where to. He was literally so fine.

I wasn't even supposed to be dating but he was something else, I just couldn't resist the temptation in my head it was telling me to wait and heal, but he healed me.

"Baby what you thinkin bout?" He caressed my jaw and made me look up at him. "You" he smirked Damn he was just so everything, "you still tryna suck me off?" I smirked and nodded.

We started to kiss my hands going down to his towel, I took it off of him and he stopped kissing me. I spit and it landed on his tip. I slowly started to like up.

I fondled his balls all while staring at him, "oh fuck!" He moaned out and that turned me on even more, had my pussy wet like water park. Sadly I was still on my period so I couldn't fuck him but what ever.

I kissed up and down I was teasing him, he got me with his dick and I smirked. "Stop playing jamiri" "ok daddy" I said still teasing him, I finally took it all in my mouth gagging slightly.

"Fuck yo mouth is so warm" I felt him tug on my hair as my head bobbed up and down, I still played with his balls. "I'm finna cum" "hold it" I continued to bob my head up and down going faster.

When I felt his kids leave his dick and enter my mouth, he let out a loud moan before muttering something. "Open yo mouth" I opened it showing him I swallowed his cum.

"You finna get in the shower" "yeah I'll be back" I got up licking my lips heading into the shower, I stole one of his hoodies and then my boxers.

I came back out and he was already fast asleep, I got in bed he immediately latched onto me. I kissed his neck before closing my eyes and falling to sleep.

And that's a wrap sorry it's a lil shorter then usual but yeah