announcement/important points

Announcements!!

Do not ignore,!!!

Hey reader 👋🏻

It's little introduction part so...

Hey reader 👋🏻   It's little introduction part so

Trisha kulkarni-
Best friend: kritika..from college time... extrovert..funny... Caring and possesive for her best friend kritika ..didn't know much about young cricketers.... Loves her family and friends... sweetheart💗

Kritika kohli-Manager of Abhishek sharma

Kritika kohli-
Manager of Abhishek sharma.
Neice of Virat Kohli..he loves her a lot and lilte possessive for her.... Sweet l.. loveing caring and introvert..shy..💗...have a crush on Abhishek sharma but didn't confession yet...
Best friend: trisha..they meet in college... And became to close to each other

 And became to close to each other

Abhishek sharma
Indian cricketer...plays really good... He was playing in ict but due to some family emergency he was in US from last 3 mouths and he will rejoin ict after the b'day party of Arjun Tendulkar...
Best friend: Shreyas 💙
************************************

Hey guys please let me know what kind of scenes you want for our couples and

Do you want shubsara to came in relationship fast or after a little more time..
♥What kind of love you guys want for our sheesha... Enemies to lovers ..or love at first sight... friends to lovers...or anything else..

Some important points:

♣Their will be a special bonding of ..shubman..ishan.. shreyas and Abhishek...

♣ Kritika and trisha stay together in flat..

♣ Sara,aditi,trisha and kritika will became close in less time and will share a strong bonding and love for each other.

♣@shub_sara_77 this is my I'd on insta if you guys want me to add any special occasion or some special scene... For that you can DM me on this account... Their will be teaser for our upcoming chapters...

♣If their is anything else you guys want me to add in this story do let me know... You guys can DM me anytime..

♣ Guys please do comment and votes too as it is motivates us a lot to write more interesting and funny chapters..

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thankyou

Stay tuned..stay healthy.....