Auntie

*Evie's P.O.V*

I eventually abandon Cass, sneaking my way all the way to Mommy's office without anyone noticing me. I slip inside, tiptoeing my way over to her desk. She wasn't in here so this was the perfect opportunity to hide and try to scare her. I freeze slightly, seeing that same creepy fucking doll that I hated.

I hissed at it, my gaze flickering around. I frowned when I saw Lady Beneviento. My interactions with her had been minimal at best, most restricted to me just glancing at her when she occasionally visited. I didn't mind her but I hated that stupid doll she had.

"What are you doing here?" The thing asks, making my nose wrinkle up as I hiss at it. How dare it talk to me! I didn't want any of the attention that this puny creepy doll offered. I'd rather eat rusty nails!

"Why are you here? I'm here because this is my home. It's not yours you creepy doll that has no soul and probably murders children," I put my hands on my hip, staring at it. What was its name again...A...An...Angie! That was it, that was the thing's name.

"Lady Dimitrescu invited us, I doubt she wants a little runt like you in her office," Angie hisses, making me cringe slightly. She probably had a point...maybe I should just leave.

Lady Beneviento raises her hand, making the doll thing come back to her. I shuffle my feet, planning on slinking out of the room but before I can, Angie stomps out of the room. It's kind of amusing to see the little doll so mad but I'm also confused why she is so mad. Lady Beneviento hadn't even said a single word.

"Shall I ask what made Angie so angry?" Mommy asks as she enters the room, her gaze landing on Lady Beneviento. Maybe I can sneak away from her before she can notice me. However Lady Beneviento tilted her head towards me, making Mommy turn her head. She smiles when she sees me.

"Hello little one, I've missed you," Mommy says as she makes her way over to me. I smile at her, giggling when she scoops me up into her arms. She pats my bottom, making my cheeks flush as I look at Lady Beneviento. It was weird to be babied in front of someone else. Mommy doesn't seem to realize my discomfort as she adjusts her hold on me.

"Baby, what's wrong? I just got you back and you already want down?" Mommy asks, rocking me slightly as she coos softly. I duck my head as her thumb brushes over my cheek, concern in her eyes as I continue to squirm in her hold. I pout at Mommy, upset that she was babying me in front of Lady Beneviento.

"You have to use your words," Mommy insists, making me grumble under my breath as I give her a dirty look.

"Not do thissss," I whine as I gesture between us.

"What do you not want me to do?" Mommy asks as she raises an eyebrow. I pout, upset that she didn't know what I wanted.

"Not baby me in front of her," I whine, looking at Lady Beneviento with a small frown.

"Oh...if it bothers you then that's all you have to say. Although I assure you that Donna doesn't mind, she knows that I baby you quite often," Mommy says. I shake my head, squirming in her hold.

Mommy sets me down, her hand gently ruffling my hair up. I growl at her, upset that she would do such a thing. Did she not know how hard it was to keep tangles out of my hair? Well she did know so therefore she was just being a meanie by messing it up.

"I apologize Donna, my youngest can be quite...rambunctious," Mommy says, making me gawk at her. One for calling me rambunctious...Daniela was the rambunctious one, whatever that meant, and two, she called me her youngest!

"I'm nottttt," I whine, not sure which one I was disagreeing with. Both...both sounded good.

"Not what?" Mommy asks, looking down at me and raising an eyebrow. I growl at her, crossing my arms over my chest as I look away.

"Not talking to you, you're mean and my least favoritest Dimitrescu," I huff, making Mommy scoff slightly. I look at her, expecting her to apologize for being mean to me.

"Well then little miss, you are welcome to leave," Mommy says, making my eyes widen. She wasn't serious was she? I really didn't want to leave...

"No...not wanna leave," I whisper, feeling hurt by her words. I lower my head, whimpering when Mommy scoops me up. I bury my face into her chest, earning a small sigh.

"I forgot how...easy it is to hurt your feelings. I am sorry little bird, I was not serious about you leaving. You struggle very much to ever leave me," Mommy says, cupping my face so that I have to look at her. I smile weakly at her, earning a small chuckle from her as she presses a kiss to my cheek.

"Oh my baby is so cute, she is such a Mommy's girl. I guess I'm not your least favorite Dimitrescu anymore," Mommy says as she pats my bottom, rubbing my back as I cuddle into her. I giggle when she adjusts her hold on me.

"Now baby, I know you're all shy but this is your Auntie Donna. The only person who may be shyer than my little girl," Mommy says teasingly although I'm not sure which one of us she teasing seeing as Auntie Donna makes a noise. I pout at Mommy, not sure I wanted her to hold me. I loved Mommy but maybe anyone else could be holding me right now, just so she couldn't tease me.

Mommy laughs at my squirming, taking a seat at her desk as she continues to hold me. She rocks me slightly, kissing my cheek as she bounces her leg slightly. I cuddle into her, pouting as I refuse to look at Mommy. Auntie Donna let out a small noise of amusement, making me think that maybe she would be my newest favorite person. At least for the time being.