Incorrect Quote Generator

Anakin: Sharon the Karen, I don't like you.
Sharon the Karen: What did you say?
Anakin: You heard me!
Sharon the Karen, internally: And it turns out I actually didn't hear what the heck you just said.

Sharon the Karen: It's quick, it's easy, and it's free: pouring river water in your socks!
Brad the Chad: Why would I do that?
Sharon the Karen: It's quick, it's easy, and it's free!

Sharon the Karen: I don't know the first thing about clothes. Pretty much all I can do is look at something and tell you if it's clothes or not. This chair? Not clothes.

Brad the Chad: Sharon the Karen is not a morning person. Or a night person. There's really only about seven minutes a day you are fun to be around.
Sharon the Karen: The best part is you never know when they're coming.

Brad the Chad: Please! Pretend I'm useful!

Padme: I just had a long talk with Anakin and Sharon the Karen about hitting and now they are yelling "it's my turn to perpetuate the cycle of violence" before hitting each other.

Sharon the Karen: So we're gathered here today for a very special reason and I think you'll all agree with me here.
Sharon the Karen: And if you don't well then Kriff you.
Sharon the Karen: I'm looking at you, Brad the Chad, you jealous mop.

Brad the Chad: Hey Sharon the Karen, I've got an idea for how to solve this.
Sharon the Karen, pulling out a shotgun: Yeah?
Brad the Chad: Wh- No! That's not the idea, Sharon the Karen!