¥ 6

Amir Quentin Moore

Walking out of the jailhouse, I spotted Rambo's car. K2 and Spark were dancing on the roof while NJ recorded them, laughing. Rambo scooted the car up a little bit, causing them to fall off. 

I walked up to them. "Oh, shit, look who it is, finally free from the shackles," NJ turned around, recording me.

I started throwing up GD as they hyped me up. K2 ran, jumping on me. "Oh my god, my man is finally free," I pushed him off me.

Spark laughed, "Nigga, you gay." K2 got up, bucking at Spark, "Shut up, bitch." Spark stood there, then jumped four seconds later.

Rambo got out of the truck, "Nigga, come on, I'm getting itchy and shit being here," he dabbed me up, then got back in the car.

"We followed. 'Nah, you getting itchy 'cause you didn't wash yo ass,' I told him. 

He turned, looking at me, 'Nigga, didn't you just get out? You out of all people can't be talking.'"

They laughed. I smacked my lips, waving him off as he pulled off. I looked to the passenger side. "Where yo sista at?"

"She somewhere with that Jamal nigga," NJ nonchalantly said. I chuckled. "So, she still fucking with him?"

"Hell yeah, she doesn't even like him, fr," NJ added on, shaking his head. "Why you tell that girl you gettin' out in two months?" Spark butted in.

I smirked, "I told her I gotta surprise her when I see her. She gon' expect the surprise to be in two months, but it's gon' be today."

They looked confused. "What's the surprise?" Rambo mumbled. I laughed. "Y'all gon' see real soon."

NJ turned around, "Don't do no fuck shit to my sista, G." I smirked, "What you mean, gang?" He shook his head, turning back around.

"We all know that look," K2 said. I just kept quiet. She gon' stop playing with me sooner or later, and I picked sooner. She gon' find out how I get.

I put my head back, spreading my legs a little bit. "Damn, nigga, it ain't that much room in here for all that," Spark said, pushing my leg. I bucked at him.

"Nigga, shut the fuck up," putting my leg back. "Did y'all find out something about old dude?" referring to Jamal.

Rambo nodded, "His name is Jamal Spikes, 19, he works for Luh Dee nem." I nodded. Perfect, a two-for-one special. "So, she fuckin' with the opps?"

NJ shook his head, sighing. "She doesn't know that though. Hell, I ain't know. I found out the other day when I seen them on their block."

"But why you ain't say nothing to her?" Rambo glared at him. "I don't even know, it slipped my mind."

"All he does is stay posted up on the corner selling. He ain't about shit," K2 added. "But he going around telling mfkers he fucked RayRay."

My head whipped towards him. "He what, you playin', right?" He shook his head. "Nah, mfukers been sayin' that's what he sayin'."

So, you cheating on me with an opp also fucking the nigga. Aw, yeah, she gon' find out, fo' sho'. 

"We don't know if it's true though," Rambo said. "Exactly, he could be lying," Spark added.

"From how they saying the shit, he seem like he ain't," K2 said, leaning back, shaking his head. "I hate a kiss and tell ass nigga," NJ said. 

"It wouldn't be shit to kiss and tell about if she wasn't fucking with him," I retorted. "When yo sister said she'll be back?"

He looked at his phone and then dropped it, "At 9 something, it's 11:00 right now." I nodded, "Gon' head, take me to get right."

Rambo looked in the rearview mirror, "What you gon' do?" I smirked, then licked my lips. "You gon' see."

After he went and bought him some clothes, got his hair done, and got a new phone -

Getting out the backseat, "I'ma text y'all in a minute. I gotta go check on my sister and shit." 

They nodded. I closed the door, walking up to my house using the key Spark gave back to me.

I gave it to him once I got locked up. He was the only one who could look after my dog. 

I unlocked the door, going inside, hearing my dog's footsteps. I saw my dog Caelum.

He ran to me, jumping on me. "What's up, big dawg?" I rubbed his ears as he licked my hands and jumped off, spinning around and repeating the action.

"I missed you too, boy." I spent time with him for a few then got up off the floor, and went to my room, him following. I saw everything how I left it.

Opening my room door, I put the bags on my bed and entered my connected bathroom. 

I looked at myself in the mirror. "I'm finer than a mfker," flexing my muscles in the mirror, I started dancing.

"Get 'em, Glo, get 'em, Glo, get 'em, Glo," I heard a voice say. I snapped my head to my bathroom doorway, seeing my lil sister Heaven. I smiled as she jumped in my arms.

"I missed you," she sniffed. I hugged her tight. I haven't seen her in 7 years. We rocked side to side, just cherishing the moment.

She pulled away with tears in her eyes. "Stop crying, Junebug," calling her nickname as I wiped her tears with my thumbs.

She laughed, "You then got uglier." I smacked my lips, pushing her. "You just ruined the moment," I chuckled, hearing her laugh.

"How'd you get here?" I asked her, leaving out the bathroom, and sitting on my bed. 

I already took a shower at NJ's house in Nadine's room. Yeah, I was being a creep going through her shit. I even took a nap in her bed.

She sat on the floor, playing with Caelum. "Tboy dropped me off," I hummed. I'm not close with the dude. That's just Spark's cousin.

"How you know Ray Ray?" I moved my dreads out of my face. "That's my shorty. I met her in jail." 

She frowned. "Nigga, how does that work? She's 17, you're 20. She was in for 6 and a half, you were in there for 7."

"A long story that I don't feel like telling," she nodded. "It ain't my business to tell. You know she's messing with Jamal, right?"

I nodded. "She ain't gon be messing with him no time soon," she stopped rubbing Caelum, looking at me. "You just got out, please don't do anything stupid."

"Ain't making no promises."

Any thoughts guys??

How often do you all want me to update??