chapter 3

Hi my chocolates 🍫 😋,  here is the new chapter. I hope you enjoy it.

Let me tell you some things about the twin sister.

● the twin have their power, but they don't use it because of their safety.

● as they are not any normal twins, they've power of universe ( light and dark ) .

● the twins can feel each other emotions  like sadness, pain, happiness, etc.

● the twins can talk with each other in mind because of their bond.

So let's start ~~~~ "         

                *Accidental Closeness*

Devil land,

Tae winced in pain, clutching her foot. Jk, despite his rough exterior, showed a gentle side, helping her sit down and examine the injury.

Jk - you're quite clumsy,  aren't you?

He teased, a hint of a smile on his face.

Tae blushed, feeling a spark of gratitude towards her unexpected helper.

Tae - ( in mind) - chimu, are you okay,  na ? I'm sorry i got hurt because of my clumsiness.

Angel land,

Jimin, sensing his twin's pain, lost his balance while climbing the tree. Suga, quick to react, caught him in his lap, their faces inches apart.

They both shockingly look at each other . But sometimes later, when they both come to their senses.

Jimin- thanks, coldy hubby.

Suga - you're welcome, princess.

Suddenly, jimin heard someone talking in her head .

Jimin (in mind ) - that's my question, taetae. Take care of yourself.

Time skip,

As the twins recovered from their mishaps, they began to notice the subtle changes in their relationship with Prince jk and suga.

Like tae found herself feeling more at ease around jk, despite his initial rudeness. Jimin, too, sensed a growing comfort with suga beyond their initial animosity.

On the other side,

Erebus and army saw this with erebus magic. They both observed their developments with knowing smile.

Erebus - it seems the twin's plan is working. 

Army - Yeah, with new growing feelings.  Now we have to protect them.

They both first go to the angel land,

Army - princess jimin !!!

Jimin - what are you both doing here ?

Army - we take permission to take care of you and tae . So we two will go devil land too.

As they were talking,  someone came there.

Aria, an angel with a mischievous grin, appeared , her sights set on Suga.