The red dragon is looking at L-Drago with tears in the eyes.

Odd-eyes: It has been so long, my love. Said with a smile.

This made (y/n) widen his eyes cause Odd-eyes Pendulum Dragon voice is a female, meaning it's a girl all along and realizing it

Y/N 'thought': Right since yumi is a girl, Odd-eyes is also a girl. Said in his mind with an intrigued look.

But then he realized as he pale a bit.

Y/N 'thought': Wait if by chance all of them are girls meaning, oh dear God, what have you done. Said in his mind with a little fear look.

Knowing a certain venomous dragon user in the fusion dimension as a girl.

Meaning she acts with a sadistic personality equal to esdeath and anko mitarashi.

Hopefully, he can survive long enough if he encounters her in the future.

Then noticed both dragons lean closed as their noses touched each other.

Now, seeing the two of them are together and still are.

L-Drago: You're still beautiful as always, my dear. Said with a smile.

This made the red dragon go even redder and look away.

Odd-eyes: Idiot always say such things. Said with an amusing look and blushing.

He chuckled at her reaction.

L-Drago: Indeed, but I'm your idiot. Said with a smile.

Then suddenly, a flash of light blinded (y/n) as he opened his eyes to see he's back to the field to see everyone looking at him with a confused look.

Yuzu: You alright (y/n), you kinda space out for a moment?. Said with a concern look.

Y/N: I'm fine. It's time to end this. Said with a serious look.

He aims at the timegazer.

Y/N: Battle, L-Drago attack timegazer and end this duel. Said with a serious look.

His dragon charges the attack.

Gongenzaka: Wait, what does he mean by that? The difference between the two is about one thousand and eight hundred. Yumi is still in this, so why?. said with a confused look.

Tatsuya: That's because L-Drago's effect when he battles a monster the damage is doubled. Said with a nervous look.

Y/N: Oh, it gets worse. Said with a serious look.

This gained their attention.

Y/N: L-Drago has another effect. When he battles a monster that monster he is battling loses half its attack points. Said with a serious look.

This shocked everyone and saw timegazer getting weaker.

Timegazer magician

Atk: 1200- 600

Y/N: End this dragon emperor soaring destruction. Said with a serious look.

His dragon unleashed a powerful attack and destroyed timegazer magician, which made yumi fall to her knees that she lost.

Yumi LP: 3000- 0

Winner: (Y/N) Tianlong

The action field deactivated and (y/n) walks to her.