Chara Dreemurr(Undertale: The Ancient Ones)

Name: Chara Dreemurr

Alias: The First Human, The Fallen Human, The Fallen Child, The First Child, The Future of Humans and Monsters, Child of The Night

Gender: Female

Age: 15

Species: Human-Daeva Hybrid

Personality: Kind, Caring, Intelligent, Tsundere, Loyal, Protective(Towards her Friends and Family), Fierce, Aggressive(Towards her Enemies)

Likes: Her Friends, Her Family, Chocolate, Dreemurr Family, Puns, Frisk Dreemurr

Dislikes: Bullies, Discrimination, Villains, Abusers, Killing Innocents, Upsetting Frisk, Katsuki Bakugo

Powers:

Superhuman Strength(Chara is extremely strong as she is able to kill most of her opponents in minutes, if not seconds)

Superhuman Speed(She is extremely fast as she can move at hypersonic speeds without trouble and attack within seconds)

Superhuman Endurance(She has incredible endurance as she can endure most attacks from her enemies and still continue fighting)

Superhuman Stamina(She has a lot of stamina as she can go for days without rest)

Superhuman Regeneration(Chara's Regeneration is at superhuman level. She can recover from her injuries within minutes)

LOVE(Chara is able to gain LOVE(Level of Violence) points and EXP(Execution Points) through killing other sentient and living beings, with more powerful SOULs and beings giving significantly larger amounts, as well as absorbing their DETERMINATION, allowing Chara a virtually uncapped potential for power as gaining LOVE increases her statistics by a large amount with superhuman strength, speed and endurance being the most notable of these, though regeneration and stamina are also increased)

Gnosis Powers(Chara has since inherited Gnosis Verse powers and Daeva Egg abilities from their tenure in The Warrens, absorbing the Daeva Egg, and her suffering causing her to become a "Child of The Night" from the Gnosis Verse. Her Gnosis powers primarily allow her to communicate with other Gnosis creatures, convincing high-level ones with large amounts of intelligence to help her, while simply mentally forcing lower ones to help her in her quests, being able to summon them at will, though larger amounts of creatures and more powerful ones require more energy to summon. Chara has also become entirely dependent on DETERMINATION(Found in human blood and dead monster dust) for sustenance, with no other sources of food being required, and also not needing to excrete waste, breath or sleep, though she still can fall asleep if she wants to)

Body Modification(Chara now is able to grow various bodily modifications, such as enormous sharp bladed wings multiple metres in length and capable of flight, large masses of highly dexterous and extremely strong black tentacles from their back with varying size, length and shape, and also has incredibly powerful physical abilities, able to move significantly faster than their already incredibly fast movement speed. Chara is able to undergo an enormous transformation in near total-darkness, able to grow massive arachnid-like legs, becomes immensely more physically powerful, gains the ability to grow practically any body modification they want, can cause their eyes to glow, can teleport to anywhere within eyesight and has enhanced senses)

Flight(Chara, when she grows wings on her back is capable of flight as she can fly at high speeds and easily avoid attacks from her opponents)

Teleportation(She can teleport anywhere within eyesight)

Enhanced Senses(She has enhanced senses of sight as she can see things at a far distance, and hearing as she can hear things for miles)

Telepathy(Chara after becoming the "Child of The Night" has developed slight telepathic abilities, able to communicate silently with other peoples' minds and also being able to commune with Gnosis Verse creatures at a primal level)

Equipment: Unlimited amount of Chocolate bars, Mobile Phone(allows her to connect to the Undernet, the Underground's equivalent of the internet)

Weapons: Knives

Looks:

Published: 5/22/24

Published: 5/22/24