Godzilla(Kaiju Girls)

Name: Daniel Midoriya

Alias: Danny, Godzilla, Gojira, Queen of the Kaiju, Queen of Monsters

Gender: Male(Formerly), Female

Age: 18

Race: Human(Formerly), Titanus Gojira

Personality: Kind, Caring, Gentle, Helpful, Passive(towards her friends, family and a couple others), Aggressive(towards her Enemies & Most Humans)

Likes: Her Family, Her Friends, Sleeping, Monster Island, The few humans she likes, Bathing, Junior, Kids, Peace, Harmony

Dislikes: Bullies, Discrimination, Villains, Katsuki Bakugo, Those who threaten her family, Those who threaten Junior, Those who threaten the peace, Terrorist, Traitors

Powers:

Kaiju Godzilla Physiology(She is incredibly powerful as she possesses supernatural capabilities that comes with being a Kaiju)

Superhuman Strength(Godzilla has demonstrated immeasurable strength due to her gargantuan size as she is far greater than that of the other Kaiju, making her the most strongest of the Kaiju with Ghidorah being one of the few to match her)

Superhuman Durability(Godzilla is extremely harder and more resistant to conventional forms of physical injury as she is covered over with thick scaled skin which act as body armor, allowing her to withstand conventional weaponry such as heavy gunfire, missiles, tank shells, and various others)

Superhuman Speed(In the water, Godzilla can reach up to 40 knots and on land, she is able to run at great speeds when charging at Ghidorah, running in a horizontal posture comparatively similar to that of a theropod dinosaur. She can even occasionally resort to walking and running on all fours in an almost crocodilian-like fashion in order to quickly reach her opponents)

Superhuman Stamina(Godzilla's musculature is considerably efficient. Her virtually inexhaustible stamina enables her to exert herself at peak capacity for an undefined period of time without tiring at all, allowing Godzilla to fight her enemies without getting exhausted or wearing out)

Superhuman Endurance(Godzilla's pain tolerance level is extraordinarily high. Even if she is wounded from the fights she gets into, she'll barely feel a thing)

Superhuman Lung Capacity(Godzilla is capable of holding her breath underwater for an extended period of time without breathing, but not forever as she still needs to resurface for air)

Superhuman Senses(Like some reptiles, Godzilla is granted with acute senses, especially her sense of smell and hearing)

Superhuman Vision(Godzilla possesses great vision, aiding her in fighting off against her enemies and enabling her to locate things from far distances easily)

Thermal/Infrared Vision(Like some reptiles, Godzilla is capable of using thermal vision to see another creature's body temperature)

Night Vision(Godzilla's vision is enhanced to help her see in the darker environment of both underwater and on land)

Energy Absorption(Godzilla can absorb several different types of energy, particularly radiation. The more energy she absorbs, the more stronger and powerful her physical and supernatural attributes become)

Self-substances(As a Kaiju, Godzilla does not need to eat or sleep, but nevertheless must absorb energy for power-up or hastening recovery from her injuries)

Telepathy(Godzilla is capable of using telepathy as she can command the other Kaiju using this ability)

Accelerated Healing Factor(Due to the fact that Godzilla can absorb energy such as radiation, she can sustain physical injury, despite her body's incredible endurance. If injured, her metabolism enables her to rapidly regenerate damaged bodily tissue much faster, depending on how serious her wounds are)

Longevity/Semi-Immortal(Godzilla's incredible healing factor coupled with aforementioned self-sustenance and ability to absorb energy provide her with an incredibly long lifespan as she is capable of living for long periods of time seemingly without aging or weakening)

Amphibiousness(Because she has an amphibious lifestyle, Godzilla can survive both underwater and on land as she possesses amphibious lungs and gills on her neck, thus making her an adept combatant in both environments. Godzilla has displayed as being able to stay and breath underwater indefinitely, although she is certainly more than capable of living on land since she still needs to breathe air and has to surface periodically in order to breathe. Godzilla even closes her gills when she is on land so that she can use her lungs)

Underwater Breathing(Considering Godzilla is an amphibian and not a reptile, she is able to breathe while underwater)

Temperature Resistance(Unlike other reptiles, Godzilla isn't a cold-blooded creature, but an extremophile of the most impressive order. Her resistance to sub-zero and superheated temperatures is remarkable adaptation that's likely to her thermonuclear regulatory systems whether)

Alpha Call(As the alpha Titan, Godzilla is able to let out a powerful call that can be heard by other Titans all over the world and make them compliant to her commands)

Bio-Atomic Nature(Godzilla possesses natural bio-nuclear circulatory systems as with her species, a result from being exposed to nuclear waste when she was human, it acts as the source of her nuclear-based powers. Activating when threatened, a neutron flux is triggered that travels up Godzilla's dorsal fins to nucleosynthetic chambers in her throat and explodes into her atomic breath)

Atomic Breath(Godzilla's most prominent ability and main weapon of choice is her atomic breath, an extremely powerful, concentrated blue-colored beam of atomic energy that she shoots out of her mouth)

Nuclear Pulses(Godzilla is capable of emitting a shockwave of atomic energy from her body, specifically from her dorsal plates at will as a short-range attack)

Size Alteration(Godzilla can alter her size from 50 Meters tall to being the size of a human)

Looks:

Published: 5/12/24

Published: 5/12/24