[03]

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀| Nikki |

I woke up to the sound of an obnoxious alarm blaring throughout the room. I groaned as I tried to sit up from the bed to silence the noise, not succeeding due to Colby pulling me back down.

"Colbs," I whined as I tried to get out of his grip. He was obviously stronger than me, so I failed.

"Stay in bed baby." He mumbled. His voice was raspy and deep, it was the sexiest thing i've ever heard to be honest.

"But I wanna go to the gym for a bit."

"10 more minutes, please."

I groaned as I grabbed my phone from the bedside table, pressing the snooze button for 10 more minutes. I set my phone back down and laid back down on the bed, facing Colby as he pulled me closer to him.

I smiled as I just stared at him, admiring the amazing guy who laid right before me. He's honestly so beautiful. Shiny brown eyes, his dark scruffy beard that looked amazing on him, and he treats me ten times better than John did, just everything about him is perfect. I'm so lucky that he's finally mine.

My thoughts were interrupted from ringtone playing. I sat up and grabbed my phone, as Colby's grip tightened again. I looked down at him, he was looking up at me still half asleep.

I rolled my eyes playfully as I slide my finger across my phone and brought it up to my ear, "Hello?"

"Morning my lovely twin!" Brie beamed through the phone, causing ne to smile happily. "I have your stuff from last night. Sandra wasn't so happy about you leaving with your ring clothes.." She trailed off.

"Morning beauty! Thanks for getting my things, I really appreciate it. and yeah, I had a feeling she wouldn't be too happy about that. I'll explain to her later." I shrugged as I twirled a strand of my hair in my hand.

"Well, good luck with that." I could hear her chuckle on the other side of the phone, "I just left my house, where are you? so I can drop your stuff off."

I kinda didn't want to tell her where I was. I couldn't tell her that I was at a hotel, when I lived right here in Florida, or at least used to. I had to think of a believable excuse, or she would think something was up. I want to tell her about Seth and I, but now just isn't the right time.

"You see.. John and I had a little fight. I didn't want to stay home last night, so i'm at the Hilton hotel." I explained hoping that she'd buy it. It wasn't exactly a lie though. "You mind bringing it here?"

"Aww, I hope you guys work it out, like always." This isn't really something we could work out.. if only she knew. "I'll be there, maybe we could even go out for brunch or something? My treat."

I looked over at Seth, noticing that his back was turned at me and he was lightly snoring. "Sounds good babe! See ya soon." I cheered before quickly hanging up.

"Colby," I said as I gently started to shake him.

He groaned as he turned around to face me, looking at me with his dark brown eyes. "I'm gonna go out with Brie for a little bit..." I kissed his cheek before getting up from the bed.

"But babe... I had things planned for us today." He shouted as I walked into the bathroom.

"Colby, I can't just tell my twin that I have other plans," I turned on the faucet and splashed some water on my face, "I'll hang out with her for a bit and then i'll come straight back and we can spend the rest of the week together." I explained as I grabbed a clean towel out of the shower and patted my face dry.

"I guess I can go to the gym with Dean and Roman for a little bit then.." I heard him say in a bored tone.

"You're upset are you?" I asked before I squirted some tooth paste onto my toothbrush and began to brush my teeth.

"Nah.. Its not like I wanted to spend quality time with my girlfriend. That's crazy." He said sarcastically.

Butterflies instantly grew in my stomach. I spat the toothpaste out of my mouth and into the sink, as I poked my head through the door. Colby was sitting there scrolling through the tv channels.

"Say that again?" I asked as I walked towards the bed we shared.

"What? That I wanted to spend time with my girlfriend...?" He looked at me confused, with his eyebrows furrowed together.

I smiled as I climbed onto his lap, snaking my arms around his neck. A huge smile was plastered on my face.

"What did I say?" He chuckled as he snakes his hands around my waist, pulling me closer.

"That's the first time you've referred to me as your girlfriend.." I giggled as I put my forehead against his.

He leaned in close, our lips only inches apart. "Well.. what else would I refer you as?" He chuckled as he leaned in closer, our lips almost connecting.

I smiled as I quickly pecked his lips. "Well, I gotta finish getting ready!" I smirked as I ruffled his already messy hair and quickly got off of him, heading back into the bathroom.

"You're such a tease!" He shouted angrily behind the closed door.

I giggled to myself as I stripped out of Colby's band t-shirt, that was a little too big for me. It went down to my knees, which made him seem like a giant compared to me. I shrugged as I turned the shower faucets to the perfect temperature.

----------------------------------------------

"So what did you and John fight about?" Brie questioned as she sipped at her tea.

"Ooh.. you know. Marriage and kids." I shrugged as I stirred my spoon in my coffee, with my hand under my chin.

Cue the repetitive old rant that she always tells me when John and I fight about kids, and or marriage, in three, two, one...

"Again? Nicole, you gotta put your happiness before his. If you want to get married and have kids, then you're gonna have to find someone else-"

I nodded continuously and muted out whatever else she was saying as I drifted into deep thought.

Should I tell her about Colby and I? She is my twin sister after all, we basically tell each other anything and everything.

She has constantly told me that I should find someone who'll settle down with me, and i'm sure that someone is Colby. She can't get mad at me.

Should I just wait to tell he.. Nope. Last time I brushed something off for later, it didn't end too well.

I guess i'll just wait until we get to the car.

But wha-

"NICOLE!" Brie snapped causing me to come back to reality.

"Hmm?" I hummed as I saw the waiter walk away with the bill.

"We're leaving?" Brie giggled, standing from her seat and grabbing her purse. I nodded and did the same, exiting the little cafe.

We both sat down in Brie's car and I sighed heavily, here we go.

"Brie.."

"What Nicole?" She put the car in drive.

"I have to tell you something."

:・゚✧:・゚✧:・゚✧:・゚✧:・゚✧:・゚✧

Votes and comments appreciated ! 💕🍃