04

Luke's P.O.V:

Finding methods to enjoy high school, became finding methods to survive. Every class felt like a century passing. My loneliness took over me, the thoughts of missing Emma so badly suffocating me and cramped my head until I just wanted.. To suicide.

You think I'm overreacting? Ha seriously. Do you even know why we bully? It's because our depression took over our 'precious' selves. We tried to fight it hopelessly causing us to break down even more, to drown in our dark thoughts even deeper.
You search for chances wondering why life didn't offer plenty of them, causing more depression.
Everybody kicks you out, causing more depression.
No one listens to you, causing more depression
And lastly losing the people you love, causing your death cause of depression.
Bullying others became a habit to gain some attention you never got. You were craving attention, tried to got it with all the good ways but you never received, so now it doesn't matter if you got the bad kind. If people fear you or hate you, they're still putting you in their minds.. Still count as attention.

"Got rejected by a new chick? Huh?" Hearing this supposedly low pitched Harry's voice hitting my head followed by tons of laughter coming from different sources. I wandered my eyes on the ground not daring to lift it up to see any of those dickheads
I used to bully them, now tables are turned. Wow seriously isn't life so good.

"Harry.. Stop" immediately recognized this familiar voice.. Emma.

"Babe come on, we're having fun, more like revenge" I finally lifted my eyes to watch the two figures deadly close to each other.. Harry's arms were around Emma.. My Emma, yes I did say my Emma, fangirl much?

I watched his smirk grew as he contacted my face and saw my temper almost exploding.

To my surprise, Emma started helplessly resisting his hard chest and tried getting his arms off her waist, he only reflected with tightening his grab, causing her to moan quietly from pain.

I watched.. With the fulfill desire to help her
But hardly had I realized it when she pushed him harshly out of the sudden making him crawl on his back against the ground. Call it, girl's hidden power ranger.

"Next time, try to grab someone else's ass, twat!" She waved him off and soon enough was stormed off the hall, out to the streets.

I observed for a little, until somehow my legs were quicker than I am. Soon to my realization, I was following her.. Running.

"Emma!!" I finally stopped when I reached up to her and grabbed her hand tightly, my lungs were hardly catching oxygen.. Guess the weed blew in all my strength and energy, though I quit for.. 4 hours.

Hey! Don't start blaming me, she left me! I didn't have anyone else.. I seriously do mean it when I say I have no one.

"What?" Her tone well showed my conclusions that's she's still mad, she pulled her hand away and got it back to her side looking down at me as I was still seeking for air

After several moments, until my breath became even again, I raised up and looked straight into her eyes, she wasn't scared to look back at me, wow that girl who was all cute at first, now literally fierce, didn't realized we raise lions at school.

"You changed" is all I could manage to say, and I'm speaking frankly

"I didn't change, that's the way I am, that's the way I became, being left by your parents saying that they'll come back but when? You'll never know" she stopped and sighed for couple of seconds then she raised her eyeballs up like she was trying to hold back those tears. "I was 14 when they left, Emily was 3, do you have any idea how hard it is to lose your teenager life you're supposed to have and then.. Ugh"

I stayed quiet. More like speechless, she's been through something like I did, yeah we have nothing in common, but no matter what, it still destroyed us, it still took the fun we were supposed to have at some age.

She gradually leaned in and wrapped her arms around my neck tightly, she started crying quietly, soon I could feel her watery tears running down my neck buried in my shirts, she squeezed in more against my hard chest making herself comfortable.. To cry even harder. Her sobs filled the silence we had in the middle of the parking where we stood.

I never had someone to.. To need me, I felt awkward, but special, I didn't care about how she left me when I needed her the most all I cared about was being there for her, cause she needs me now.

I trailed soft pats on her back, followed with gentle rubs going up and down her spine, her sobs were gradually fading until they vanished.

We stood there for like 7 minutes, not caring about who was watching us.

When I felt she stopped crying, I carefully ran my finger under her chin, slowly lifting her face up, facing mine

I tried to look in her eyes, but she avoided the contact, she kept staring at the ground.

"Thanks for washing my shirt" I said in a gentle tone trying to lighten up the awkwardness

But yay I succeeded, she slightly giggled and blushed a little barely noticed

"Sorry about that, let's just pretend it rained" she wiped her last tears with her hand and looked up to me trying to get everything to normal

"Yeah cause clouds only rain on hot people" I smirked but my shining moment was interrupted by her punch, well more like a candy punch hitting my arm.

"Missed you cheeky"

"I missed you more" I smiled slightly pulling her into another hug. I really did miss her.. So much.