03

Luke's P.O.V:

"Here?" I questioned curiously as I parked in front of a large.. More like hunted house, She can't be living here right?

"Yup. Thank you" she smiled slightly avoiding the eye contact in this cramped space between her and me in the car. I nodded still running my eyes over all of the sides of the house imaging every design from inside but the sound of the door's lock opened pulled me out.
"You live in that house?" I turned off the engine as i finally dared to make the eye contact with her waiting for her eyes to meet mine
"Yup." She looked over the silent place addressing the whole silence and feeling the slight of wind hitting her bare arm skin once in a while. "Alone?" I questioned again searching for any sign of turned on light or human in this humid weather
"Well yeah.. But! If you consider my little five year old sister as a person then yup, cause people usually don't" the thinking look was on her face as her eyes caught something in the empty space. "And my parents.. They're not here but they said they'll come back"

What does she mean?
Are they.. Are they dead?!

"What's your sister's name?" Okay I'm noticing I'm getting a little Nosey but she has just seen me on the average of breaking down, I need to know few things about the real her !
"Emily.." She said quietly smiling at her self.
"Can I..?" I was cut off by her action getting her leg out of the car, ready and set to hop out. "Erm.. I- I need to go now, bye!" She hesitated in every word came out of her mouth, she was more like lying, I couldn't push on the girl more so I just nodded in confusion and waved her off, I watched her slowly getting into that big house and closing the door shut in my face.. Ouch.

After couple of seconds digesting what exactly has happened in those past few hours, I turned around the key turning back on the engine again, I waited for the car to heat up and went straight to the house.. Well not really, I stepped halfway for ice cream, don't mock me! Every guy has this creamy side in him...

I finished my ice cream before I reached my house, I looked up to the garage finding no sign of dad's Mercedes.. Come on Barbie, let's go party!

I hopped out of my car then I remembered.. My weed! I also remembered what Emma said. But laugh out loud, I could care less.
Just when I grabbed my weed package and was about to get into the house I heard a car's horn beeping so close to my ear I could cuss till the end of the year. Oh that rhymes

I turned around to find that skitch

Harry.

"Aw the little girl Is stepping on her own death wish" I said sarcastically as I slipped my hand in my pocket to pull out my keys

He hopped out of his own car acting like he's some stinky ass hot model and walked over to me, his eyes caught the weed package I was holding in my left hand, his eyes wandered from me to the package.

"Dude.. Quit that shit already, like Emma said" he smirked at the mention of Emma as he looked straight at me this time. How did he even know about Emma telling me to quit those?!

"You little ass stalker" my temper raised so did my tone as I got my right hand out of my pocket and grabbed his neck with the palm of my hand, I dug my nails into his skin hearing the painful moans escape his lips

"Hello Mr. Franta" he coughed cause of the lack of the air caused by my grab, he forced a smile as he looked behind me at the doorframe

There was Clark..

Immediately my grab had loosened and my hand slipped to my side at the thought of my dad behind me, that prick's car wasn't even parked! Did he got out of the underground?

Harry as well with his evil smirk fixed his clothes and looked up to my dad and soon enough to my realization they shook hands

Well yeah they both are assholes, which make a good match, hah.