The Xenoblade hero

Start from the beginning

Pyra:... what...?

Nia: people aren't kind to people like izuku... and I did say some rude things to him.. but I'm try to make thing better by him...

Pyra: oh...

She would look at izuku and see him cooking.

Pyra:... (I want to do my part too..)

Once izuku was done he would set the food on the table and call for the two to come eat.

Izuku: alright... let's eat...

They would eat the food and pyra would be amazed by how good his food was.

Pyra: this is so good!

Izuku: really..? To me it tastes the same as i always make it...

Nia: I tell you all the time izuku. That your food is amazing! You could open your own restaurant with your level of skill!

Izuku: eh... I get by with what I do... anyways... nia can you take pyra to get some clothes...

Nia: why me?

Izuku would give her a "are you serious" look.

Izuku: you want me... a male... to go with a woman to get clothes... one I'm sure as hell not good with picking out clothes and I sure don't want to help pick out under-

Nia: okay! I get it! I'll go with her after we're done eating! But you're coming with us!

Izuku: Bruh... why...

Nia: who else will be paying!?

Izuku:... *looks away*

Pyra: I can sell one of my-

Izuku: no... it's fine... I'll pay for it...

Pyra: you sure?

Izuku: ya... it's fine I haven enough saved... and I saved enough for rent this month too...

Pyra: okay...

Once they were done they would leave to get pyra some clothes to wear.  Once done getting her new clothes they would help put them in pyra's room.

Once done Nia would head to her place.

Izuku: well... good night pyra... we'll talk more tomorrow okay.

Pyra: alright. Good night Izuku.

Izuku would head to bed and fall to sleep but once he woke up.

Izuku: uhh...! Who are- gah!

He would have gotten hit in the face my a pillow and fall off his bed. The girl would start screaming and throwing things at izuku.

 The girl would start screaming and throwing things at izuku