Investigator Katie

Katie POV:

I invited Beth and Viv to join me at an Arsenal v Liverpool game. Viv said she would pick Beth up, then pick me up. I had recently started doing McVlogs on TikTok and plan on doing one on the game and including Beth and Viv in the intro when I get in the car for variety and to boost viewership with the GOATs appearance.

When they pulled up, I got in on Beth's side so I could get Viv clear in the frame. We caught up a bit, with Viv turning down the song paper rings, then I started to film the intro, "Where are we going tonight?" Beth turned to face me better. "The Emirates." "For what?" I asked so she could give a description. "To watch the Arsenal." I turned my phone to face Viv. "Who's the driver?" Not looking at the phone, Deadpan said, "Me." "Miedema, look at me." "No," I pestered farther, "give us a wave, give us a wave." "No." Beth poked Viv softly, saying, "Give us a wave." Viv obliged immediately, still not looking at the phone and blindly waving. She then asked Viv softly, "Why you being shy?" Viv immediately folded over the steering wheel. Beth burst out laughing while I moved to get her on the screen. "She's gone shy." "Vivianne," "no," she said, turning to the phone and blocking the camera. This would be my intro, a chaotic one but funny nonetheless. I did plan to ask why Beth was speaking so softly towards Viv and why she was obliging so easily.

When we got there, I filmed the camera videoing us and Beth, and I predicted the score of the game. After I filmed Lia and Caitlin beside us, I didn't film Viv after the initial shot to give her a break. During the first half, I observed Viv and Beth being slightly more touchy and having lots of lingering looks. Someone who wasn't paying attention wouldn't notice, but since they were in the car, I decided to keep a close eye on them.

When Viv got up to the loo, I followed, wanting to try and get an explanation for what I saw earlier. She finished, and then I pulled her aside for a talk. I didn't let her say anything to worm her way out of it. "What did I see in the car?" "What did you see?" I couldn't tell if she was playing stupid or just didn't know what I meant."The way Beth spoke to you, she went from being what she's normally like to then speaking the softest; I think Beth has spoken." A hint of a blush started, and I knew that I could get everything out of her. " And not to mention the way you obliged straight away; you always put up a fight, so when I asked, "What did I witness, talk" the blush was in full effect now, and I hadn't brought up what had been happening at the game. She mumbled something that was unrecognisable. "Say that again and don't mumble." "We kissed" "Who, what, where, when, how?" I couldn't tell if she heard my question with how fast I spoke. "Did you really just ask me who it is, even though you know who it is?" "Yes, I want to hear everything from start to finish." "Well, then it happened when she was dropping me off back home; she had parked the car so she could say goodbye, then I just kissed her." "You're the one that kissed her, the same person who sometimes can't order a drink, so that explains why she spoke so softly to you and you were doing what she said." I stopped in my tracks. "Your bottom," "what, why do you say that?" I changed subjects, asking, "Why have you been all touchy here if no one knows where you could be exposed?" "I just want to be with her at all times. She's warm and gentle, and she keeps me grounded; I'm not up in my head." She looked at her phone as it went off. Beth had texted her, asking if she was okay and if she needed her. I just pulled Viv back to her spot.

I could tell she was explaining what had happened, and when I looked over at one point in the late second half, Viv had her head on Beth's shoulder, possibly sleeping after full time. I saw Beth kissing the top of Viv's head and rubbing her shoulder, trying to wake her up. Viv was as close as physically possible to her, cuddling her. When I turned my head, Lia and Cait were looking too; they made a silent point to me, and I shrugged like I didn't know either.

Beth POV:

I drove Katie back. Viv had fallen back asleep within minutes of me driving. Katie had promised not to tell anyone about what happened.

Looking over at Viv, I made a mental note to stay with her tonight. When I pulled into her driveway, I shut the car off. Viv woke up when I parked, so I wouldn't have to try and carry her into the house.

I sent her to bed while I locked the house. When I walked into the room, Viv was sprawled on top of the sheet, not even bothering to get underneath. I woke her up, had her change, and got under the covers. She usually sleeps on her stomach, but she curled up by my side tonight.

I lay awake thinking about Viv and came to the conclusion that when mum was coming down to visit, I would tell her about Viv.

The day came when I would tell mum about Viv. We took Rona for a walk, and I led her to the talking bench. "Mum Viv and I are getting on in more than a mate type of way." I texted Viv to let her know, and she came back with, 'Well, I can't run away now. I invited Viv to dinner with mum. During dinner, the power went out. We never got our main meals, but mum and Viv shared an appetiser. We just sat there, getting on Viv and bonding with mum.

It had been a few days since that day, and I was on the vlogs while we were sitting for breakfast. Viv was sitting across from me, wearing her glasses, looking like a giant teddy bear. I started filming her saying, "I can do whatever I want, Viv," while moving the camera. While she was pushing up the glasses with her forearm, she asked if I was filming her. When I told her yes, she made a face and ignored the camera. I didn't film her for the rest of the day since she didn't like being the centre of attention.

Viv POV:

I was on camera duty right after Beth. I had filmed things here and there, but when we stopped for a break, Katie asked if we could, so she was filming and talking about what we were doing when I was through the viewfinder and Beth was walking by over my shoulder. She nodded up to show recognition. Without realising it, I started to follow Beth. It was like my body had a mind of its own when Beth was around.

Katie POV:

I was filming for Viv when I saw Beth approaching. Next thing I knew, Viv started to follow Beth. I started to film that when she just randomly snapped out of it.

When we got to the hotel, we knew who we would be paired with for rooms, and it was like fate knew and put Viv and Beth together. They went up right away, while the rest of us stayed in the lobby. Kim was the first to speak up, saying, "When are they just going to get together?" I spat my water out, crocking a "what" out: "They are dancing around each other, and it's getting annoying." I muttered, "They definitely weren't dancing around each other." Everyone snapped their heads at me, asking to tell me, "They had their first kiss a little while ago." This caused the rest of the night when they weren't with us to talk about their future and make bets on when they would get together.