🤨🤨Just comforted her?!🤨🤨

The rain persisted heavily, making Adhithi's room quite chilly. As Ishaan comforted her, they both settled into a serene silence. Ishaan kept her close, not breaking the embrace. The rhythmic sound of the rain soon coaxed Adhithi into slumber. They remained on her bed, enveloped in tranquility. Eventually, Ishaan also drifted off to sleep, with Adhithi securely in his arms.

As dawn broke, Adhithi's eyelids fluttered open first. She leapt out of bed, inadvertently rousing Ishaan. She noticed they were a tangled mess, her head resting on his chest. Ishaan, upon waking, seemed less startled than Adhithi. He glanced at the wall clock; the day was still young. Gently, he drew Adhithi back into his embrace.

"Let's catch some more sleep," he murmured before dozing off again.

Adhithi, reluctant to disturb the serenity of the moment, allowed herself to drift back into slumber, deciding to savor the present and deal with any aftermath later, once consciousness fully took hold.

This time, it was Ishaan who stirred first. He gently untangled himself from Adhithi's embrace, taking care not to disturb her slumber. Moving straight to the kitchen, he began preparing breakfast. He arranged two plates of toast and poured a cup of coffee for each of them. Approaching the window to draw back the curtains, he noticed the rain from the previous evening had lessened but not stopped. The inviting scent of coffee eventually roused Adhithi. Wrapping herself in a blanket, she shuffled sleepily towards Ishaan in the kitchen.

She cautiously approached Ishaan, standing beside him and staring for a moment. Confused by her peculiar behavior, Ishaan became self-aware and even checked his reflection in the glass-top stove.

"Is there something on my face?" he inquired, touching his face. She shook her head no.

"Will you always be like this?" she continued, her gaze fixed on him.

"Will your passion fade over time?" she pressed, not allowing him time to respond to her initial question.

He nodded vigorously as if saying no.

"I'm the complete package. You get not just a handsome man but also a loving and supportive family who will adore you just as I do," he declared joyfully.

"What about my background?" she questioned, tears forming in her eyes.

"Don't worry, they won't mind. They're even better people than I am. I'll stand by you through thick and thin," he assured her.

She nodded, tears streaming down her face.

"You don't have to worry about anything. Just let me be yours."

Upon hearing this, she leaped into his arms, releasing the blanket that had been wrapped around her.

"Does that mean a yes? Are we dating now?" Ishann asked, his happiness bursting forth.

She hid her face in his chest and nodded, her heart racing.

"I can't hear you!" He teased, leaning in closer.

"Do you want to break up on the first day of dating?" She asked sternly, playfully distancing herself from him.

"Nope. You are the queen," he said, bowing his head with mock seriousness.

She smiled at his antics and then, unable to contain her joy, jumped into his arms. He caught her effortlessly, their laughter filling the room.

Time flew by, and soon it was time for work. Ishaan glanced at the clock.

"Just get ready. I'll head home quickly, freshen up, and then come pick you up for the office."

"You don't have to. Your friend will be waiting for you anyway," she replied.