When her hand reach it destination it started rubbing my wet core through my jeans and I can't help myself but to moaned loudly.

"Hmmmnn"

I put my hand hastily over my mouth as my eyes opened widely realizing where I am making me blush all over. Good thing nobody notice since the music is blasting in the air.

"Dammit Andy!"

I cursed silently as I hastily slapped her naughty hand away from me before anyone can notice. I'm so sure I really look in heat right now which I truly am.

"Ouch!" she winced in pain rubbing her sored hand pouting at me.

I glared at her furiously.

"The hell Andy!!" I hissed at her making her chuckled not even bother on me getting pissed off with her.

And when our eyes meet, I noticed that her violets were already clouded with lust like mine. She smirked seductively snaking her arms around my waist, pulling me towards her.

She then trailed kisses on my shoulder towards my neck while her hand are softly caressing my thighs making me shudder in pleasure.

"Aahh..Andy.." I whispered as I close my eyes drowning to the pleasure she's giving me. She's really well aware that I miss her touch so much that she did this boldly here inside the van.

Adrenalin in my body was rushing as I feel somewhat terrified that someone might have caught us doing obscene things, but at the same time I'm somehow excited doing this dangerously in the van which enhances my teenage hormones making my body aches for carnal needs. Her hands separated having different track, one was going north while other was going south.

"Shhhh..Baby.." she murmured on my neck while sucking my sweet spot gently.

"Oh."

I gasped closing my eyes when each of her hands reach its destination simultaneously. Her left hand reach my breast while her right hand had successfully unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. It's now rested within my underwear over my damp core. I bite my lips suppressing myself to moan as her hands started to move in circular motion causing my body to quiver in delight.

This pleasure is consuming me making my body burning from inside out.

Then suddenly the van stop.

"Hey cousin! I think we're already here!" Marcus announces loudly making me open up my eyes widely.

While Andy groaned on annoyance as she stopped her ministration.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" I cussed silently realizing that we've almost get caught while hastily fixed myself before anyone can notice anything.

I breath a couple of times to calm myself. That just makes me sexually frustrated right now. I mean, its been a long time already since me and Andy had made love, almost more than four months I think.

"Language Sacha." Andy whispered and chuckled after.

I just glared at her to stop teasing me before I took a last deep breathe before speaking

"Yeah. Lets' go then."I answered pretending to look outside trying to be sounding as normal as possible while my hearts was still beating relentlessly.

All of our friends excitedly get off the van but before I can get off Andy pulled me and kissed me deeply. She then cut it off hastily before giving me a dark glasses.

"Wear that Sacha. Your face screams like you're so horny." she whispered into my ears making me shivers again. With that she chuckled after idiotically.