Chap 39 - Meri Jana

Once Imlie reached the apartment that she will be staying for next three months, she went to bedroom and just laid on it.
She took power nap and got up around evening 6 pm. Her body was hurting so she went to takw quick shower. The apartment was luxurious she regretted cursing the company. Nice apartment atleast they gave me, she said to herself.

Once she was out she was hungry, so she quickly dressed in casual and went out. She put in restaurant near her in maps in walking distance. It was beautiful city of Bruges. Usually lot of tourists vist Brussels when they come to Belgium. But Bruges is as beautiful as. She couldnt pronounce the name but it looked decent so she went in. She didnt know Dutch but she knew people most here do talk in English.
She ordered herself a safe dish- burger. Chicken burger.

As she waited, she saw the same guy she crashed into entering the restaurant.
She smiled and waved, the guy raised eyebrow and ignored her. He sat on different table. Imlie got up and introduced herself "I am Imlie. Sorry again at the Mumbai airport I actually couldnt find passport and was looking nd didnt realize"

"Did i ask you anytning? Please go eat your food" The man said rudely
"You are so rude. I was being nice, anjaan sehar aur aap bhi indian socha thoda hi hello karlu" She said hurt in her voice.

"I came here for work not to make friends"
"You can join me" Imlie tried being friendly again
"Dont you get it am not interested . Pagal aurat" The man frowned and glared at her.

"You are mean" Imlie said with little tear in her eyes.
She went back to her table and ate her food.

Here Aryan was controlling himself from not crushing her into him. It was mere coincidence that his mission is in same city as Imlie business trip. He was little relieved atleast he can keep an eye on her but at same time he felt bad talking to her like that.  But he cannot let her in his life again.

"Meri jana, looking so delicious but i cannot have my cake" He talked to himself.
"Khush raho bus" He smiled but he quickly wiped off.

Imlie looked his way and Aryan kept his head down and ate his food.
By the time he looked up,she was gone.
   "E ishq tune bhi kya tamasha bana rakha hai,
  Na khud chaein se jeeta hai
Na Aur ko jine deta hai"

Aryan said as he looked the at empty seat. "Hussain arrived" his phone beeped.
"Sia ko toh maar dia, tu bach gaya" Aryan smirked.
Aryan face was hard, ever since Imlie was gone from his life he had become violent in his missions, he didnt care about himself anymore. He had now cuts on his cheeks that are permanent marks, his back is full of cigarette markts and belt marks its the memory of him as prisoner once with hussain and other for small missiom.

He looked aggressive, only time his face soften is when he sees imlie, when someone mentions her. But that too for minute. In Mumbai, their bedroom has turned into Memories. Pictures and paintings of Imlie everywhere. It was his temple now. He stopped believing in God because he kept taking his precious things.

His brothers tried bringing him back from all the darkness but it was too late. Rudrang now shifted to south of India with Pari. He stays low profile, he didnt want to get married and keep pari away after seeing Adhyam and Aryan situation. But because of Pari life being hell, he married her and to protect her left the city.

Angad who was the funniest of all, doesnt joke anymore. He had become serious, he and Adhyam were still in Mumbai. He was currently dating Tamanah.  Aryan was thinking all this when the phone beeped again "Club Klaus 9 pm"

Aryan looked at his watch" One more hour Hussain aaj tujhe nai chodunga" He got up and left the restaurant and went to his apartment.