Chap 35- Extreme Sex scene

Do not read if you are not comfortable or if you arw under 18 go back to doing whatever you been doing.

She was about make a distance but he pulled her back into his chest and she smirked when she felt he wore no shirt. Aryan pulled her hair, forcing her head to fall backwards and his lips found hers, kissing her with a passion that left her fast working mind spinning out of control.

This had been going on for a long time.  He was on top of her, he raised a hand to knead  her breasts,each one in turn before sliding down her body in order to take a hard nipple into his mouth.

Imlie  arched as his teeth and lips sucked , pleasure coursing through her as his tongue lavished her pbuds, swirling his tongue around in small circles before suckling them. Her hands tightened in his hair , shiver running down her body .His hands grasped into her panties. His digits teasing her slowly "Ah"A soft moan escaped again and again.

Aryan  ran his long finger between her moist folds, smirking as Imlie was shaking in pleasue. He was pleased at how wet she was, and only becoming wetter as his finger ghosted from her opening to her clit and back, loving the sounds of desire she was making. A wave of lust rolled off of her and Aryan was no longer able to keep his control. Two fingers entered her and his lips hurriedly wrapping around her bud of nerves. Imlie hips bucked as Aryan  pumped his fingers in and out of her, his tongue causing havoc over her clit.

"Punishment ! Imlie ! I told you mujhse bura koi nai hoga! You cannot cum!" He smiled evily and left his tongue and finger off her and Imlie eyes were wide and now she turned red. She wanted more, her face said it all.

"Please" Imlie gulped. Aryan did not say anything and went to his closet and brought ties. Then he took her hand and tied her to bed "What are you doing?" She shivered.

"Ssssh" Then he removed feathers and slowly started teasing her again, she kept wriggling and screamed "Aryan!!!

"Yes Baby!" Aryan smirked as he kept playing with her sometimes her pussy sometimes her breast.
"Stop please! Just do it" Aryan untied her and pulled her head back and bit her lips "Kyu karti jo mujhe pasand nai hmm?" He asked anger resurfacing

"Aaah" His finger again entered her making her scream in pleasure.
He tongue fucked her while his fingers did magic.

Just like that his finger left her again and this time replaced with his cock. A small scream came out but he  quiet it down with a kiss.
Slowly moans were heard in the room.

"Turn around" Imlie shook her head,
"You need to let me release" she begged
"Nope turn" Imlie shook and Aryan got angry and turned her  and then slammed in again .

"Oh god!" She moaned.

"Please let me Aru!" She was literally begging and then Aryan whispered in her ear "You can cum" and bit her ear.

And just like her body let go and she to lie down on bed tired. She was still on stomach, Aryan laid on her back kissing her whole back and nibbing and biting it.

"I missed you too baby. You have no idea how this night will make it harder to be away from you" He said in her ear. She smiled and happy tears came out. She turned around and hugged him. He chuckled and kissed her head.