Episode 8: End Of The Line

Episode 8: End of The Line

Monorail

Patrick's POV

"HOLD ON! I GOT YOU!" I screamed trying to pull Ben up.

"PATRICK HELP!" Ben screamed in terror.

"JUST STAY CALM I GOT YOU!" I screamed.

Just as he slipped out of my grasp, I caught him with my other hand.

I let out a sigh of relief and began to pull him up but just before I did another Pteranodon hit Ben knocking him out of my grasp.

"BEN!" I screamed as Ben fell to his demise looking back up at me in pure terror, two Pteranodons flying down after him as he disappeared in the tree line.

I stared down at the trees not believing what had just happened. It was only when I heard Bumpy let out a mournful cry down at the trees.

"He's, gone" Yasmina said somberly.

"I won believe it!" Sammy cried looking down.

"Sammy..." Yaz said trying to comfort the girl who just let out a sob.

I looked down at the palm of my hand and made a fist in anger and regret. If I hadn't inspired Ben to face his fears, then maybe...

"The monorails going back!" Darius yelled gaining my attention.

"What?" I asked still staring at my fist.

"When we switched tracks, we ended up on one heading north!" He yelled in panic as he ran to the control panel. "We're not going to the south docks we're going away from them! Doesn't anything here work!"

"We have to get off!" I yelled.

"The tracks dips down up a head! We can jump from there!" Brooklyn yelled.

"What?!" Kenji yelled.

"We can't it's to far down!" Yaz argued.

"We have no choice!" I pointed out and got ready.

"One..." Darius counted.

I felt Yaz's hand grab mine in preparation.

"Two..." I continued.

I felt Yaz tighten her grip on my hand.

"Now!" I ordered and jumped off falling down through the trees. I hit the ground and began tumbling down the hill. I stopped when I hit a tree with my back. I felt a body hit my chest, and opened my eyes to see Yaz holding me.