♡︎ 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 ♥︎

Since I took so long to give you guys an update on the awards, here's a fun BTS quiz for all the Armys we have here!

The one who answers the most questions correctly, will get a shoutout to their account on my message board. Each question has its points, at the end, your total score would be calculated. Remember to answer inline!

(Don't use Google to be honest, no one can check, but please be honest.)

Easy : (each correct answer gives 2 points)

1) Who was the first member to join as a trainee?

2) Which member joined BTS at last?

3) What is BTS's debut date?

4) When is Army Day?

5) Which is the first BTS song to hit #1 on Billboard Hot 100?

Medium : (each correct answer gives 4 points)

6) Which are the first 3 BTS albums? (In order of release)

7) In which order were the Love Yourself albums released?

8) Which BTS member featured on a soundtrack for one of the Fast and Furious movies?

9) In which year did BTS win their first daesang?

10) There's one BTS song that's super popular on K-Charts. What is the song? In which year was it released and which album does it belong to?

Difficult : (each correct answer gives 6 points)

11) Which song's cover did RM, Jin and Suga post on 20 January, 2013 on Bangtantv?

12) Which BTS member knows how to sew?

13) What is the track that was released by the lineup of BTS that only included RM from the current lineup? (Hint : It was re-released by BTS in Festa 2015)

14) What dream did Jimin's mother have the night before he was born?

15) Which other K-Pop idol did BTS collab with for an ad that was published on 11 March, 2016?