8

GUESS WHO IT IS ?

"Bhai tum ho kya ?" I asked but I knew it was Abhishek just your his voice but I wanted to have fun
"Etna bura guess don't you even know my voice" he said in his deep voice
"Abhishek is-is i--it yo-u ?" I asked my voice shaking "hmmm it is me but anika why are you all red?" He asked
I quickly removed his hand and faced him but he put his hand on my head and checked my temperature "anika do you have fever or what?" He asked he was freaking closed too me " I am not feeling to good Abhishek I will go to the rooftop okay " I told him that and ran away to the rooftop out of embarrassment

I wanted to vent so i called my best friend Ashley "bro shits are happening in my life 😭"
"What's happening with you? She asked them I explained everything to her which was a lot.
"damn bro I mean okay we haven't spoke in a while but that's like a lot of shit that happened with you, well to be very honest i think he's just confused about what he really wants like you know the mix signals sometimes he's shows it like he's just tooo into you and the other day he's just acts so distant" she said
"Bhai I don't know but something's happening "
"but do you like really really like him?"
"I mean I am confused too i don't know,I mean i definitely like him a lot actually,After all he was my crush"
"are you sure about him or it's just an attraction?"
"I don't know I am not sureee ahhhhhh why is he like that,I don't understand him,What do you think about him?"
"it's okay just take your time don't rush it just take it slow or just talk it out w him cause I do feel like at some point he does like you too sooo"
"But you know it's not been much time since we met wouldn't it make things awkward between us"
"i do have this feeling that he does,like you"
"But ahhh i do like him very much I mean he is cute kind sweet take care of me,But then sometimes he acts weird but i still like him it's like I get butterflies when I am with him,But what if he doesn't like me?"
"i mean obviously it would but we just don't know what's coming next, a lot of things can happen unexpectedly like I met my boyfie, just observe things how he acts with you and is he different with other people"
"I mean he definitely was unexpected like we didn't even imagine that plus he is too much like me he is my twin I say this"
"just don't think much about it just go with the flow good will happen to you, overthinking won't cause you any happiness"
"Yea actually he acts a bit distant with them apparently he doesn't like my sister hema at all I mean I don't like her too how dare she flirt with him"
"I'd literally kill her if she'd flirt w my man😭,bhai I love him a lot literally,it's been fucking 7 months"
"She will not I will kill her if she goes near him don't worry your man is safe i am worrying about my man, Hmm it's normal I mean that's long okay anima don't even stay with her fictional crush for that much long"
"i mean if i was in your place and someone would flirt w my man I'd rip that person into 2"
"Can't do anything she is apparently my sister gotta endure her" i was talking to Ashley when i felt someone was behind me and guess who it was Jay, i got fucking sacred and ended the call while Jay was straight looking into my soul.

"Bhai tumhe kya hua tum upar kyu aaye niche rahte Abhishek akele akele bore ho jayega " i said changing the topic
"Tum Abhishek ko psnd karti ho?" He asked me in a serious tone, then we just sat in the rooftop and talked about me and Abhishek, he told me not to worry about him much and go to sleep.

I went downstairs and Abhishek came to me asking if i am okay or not and when I said I am fine he cupped my face lovingly and kissed my forehead and when i say i blushed i mean it, i was looking like a fucking tomato.

Then I went into my room and tried to fall asleep but i couldn't shake off those butterflies and Abhishek thoughts, so i thought to watch a movie on my iPad when Abhishek came into my room and me being me started to blush again i don't know what's wrong with it, abhishek asked me what was i doing so i told me about my plan to watch a movie then he asked me if he could join me, so i hesitated abit but agreed at the end.

We finished off all movies of Harry Potter series and now we were bored so we decided to go for a walk outside, every one was sleeping by that time so we made sure that we were quite and went to explore.

While walking i thought we were too awkward so i decided to break the silence "you know my best friends used to call me dora the explorer cause I have a short height and cause of my hairstyle, they even called me a nursery classes kid " i said

"I mean dora was cute and plus she was my childhood crush so i wouldn't complain " Abhishek said with a laugh "you know there was this guy I talked online with he was a dumbass to be honest but when I told him this he said if you are a child then i would like to be a pedophile like where the fuck did you bring it from dude "
I said "no way he seriously said that was he your boyfriend or something" he asked me with a hint of jealousy in his voice. "Nahh he was too arrogant you know he was rich and all so and he fucking blocked me out of nowhere so yea whatever but i really hate when people like ghost you out of nowhere they are the worse" i told him.

"To be honest I hate people like those too like dude atleast tell us beforehand that you are gonna ghost us I mean tumhare pass personality toh aise bhi nhi hai aur na self respect toh bol ke Jane mai kaisi sharam, so btw anika do you have a boyfriend?" He asked me, "i mean what do you think ?" I replied

"I don't know but i will definitely like to date a girl like you someday"