4

Ye meri khwahishein ki tu saath re
Jaane kya hai ab aapka vichaar
Ye meri manzile ab to paas hai
Kis baat ka karun main intezaar

Saath phere sang loon tere
Bas rehna ab mujhko tere saath
Yaad aati hai mujhe apni pehli mulaqaat 💖✨

Mera phela aur akhri pyaar Abhishek malhan ❤️

BACK TO THE STORY AGAIN

"I was so wrong about him, he is a fucking jerk " I said while crying my eyes out

"Masi what happened to you, why are you crying " my nephew came to hug me while I was crying, "nothing happened baby i just you know missed you so much, look i bought chocolates for share it with layana too okay " i said calming myself down .

Ananya came too and hugged me then i broke down again, layn was coming to hug me again when Ananya told her baby to go away.

"Kya hua anika tu roo kyu rhi hai, kuch serious hua kya ?" She asked I didn't say anything and just hugged her tightly

Finally after calming she told me to sit while she made coffee for uss, when my cute babies layn and layana came and started to make funny face to cheer me up, i was smiling brightly after seeing my cute babies again and hugged them.

We were playing and cuddling with each other when Ananya came and took a picture of us secretly, then she told them to go away

"Haa toh bta ab kya hua tabse Etna roi ja rhi thi " ananya asked while softly grabbing my hand, i told her all the things that happened between me and Abhishek today she was furious at him and yelled at me for even having a crush on him.

After a bit of getting scolding my mom called me saying Abhishek was asking where I was and why didn't talk to him then she also scolded me for that.

I thought to call him back but I didn't end up calling him cause I was too fucking angry with him, i stopped thinking about Abhishek and went to play with my kidos again.

After 5 hours of playing it was getting late so i decided to go back home but then ananya insisted to stay the night, i was a bit hesitant about staying but then after seeing layn and layana i decided to stay they were really happy to know that i was staying

I informed my mom about staying there she was okay with it but then asked me if i called Abhishek which definitely ruined my mood then i said i will call him later then ended the call.

I finally decided to call him back but before doing that the doorbell rang so i went to open it only to find a bouquet of roses with a note, i thought lay jiju bought this for ananya so i called her
She came running to the door and grabbed the bouquet with a huge smile but that didn't last long she asked me who is Abhishek and told me that this bouquet is for me, which was definitely shocking cause we didn't know any Abhishek other than Abhishek malhan, so we read the note very carefully.    

From Abhishek malhan,

I am really really sorry Anika
I never meant to yell at you ,
Never even in a million year
I was just angry at myself because of something
I was just out of my zone when you jumped at me,
I just randomly busted my anger at you then,
I know it doesn't excuse my mistake
But baccha i will never hurt you intentionally
Everrrrrrrrrrrr.
Please forgive me this time it's never gonna happen after this
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Anika
I always want you to be happy and healthy

Your Abhishek,
To my anika

I am legit speechless like what should I even say I was blank then Ananya shook me and asked "anika anika tu thik hai na?"

Then i came into realisation, that what the fuck actually happened "do min ruk, I'll just come back" i said, i quickly went to terrace and called him.

"Abhishek why did you send me flowers you didn't need to do that, i accept your apology but seriously don't waste those pretty flowers on me " i said

"Anika calm down, i am soooooo soooo sorrryy for shouting at you like that I never meant to yell at you, i just got out of control and thankkkkkkkkk youuuuu so much for accepting my apology and don't ever think that you don't deserve those flowers, you are very very special than you even realise " Abhishek said to me which made me blush and smile like a fool.

"You know I was just upset i thought finally I got a good friend and you also considered me like a good friend and then i got comfortable around you but I didn't know that will dislike it seriously I am so sorry for that too it wasn't only your fault but mine too i should've asked you before jumping on you like that I am sorry Abhishek " i apologized to him.

"I think you misunderstood me it wasn't like I didn't like it when you jumped on me like that actually i really like when you hug me it's just really nice " he said which made me blush hardddddded and kick my feet in air after all I had a crush on him from a long time now suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and I scream a little from fear.

"Shhh Abe chutiya aurat ye mai hu ananya pagal, waise tu kisse baat kar rhi hai?  " ananya said to me "ohhh Abhishek I am sorry but I'll talk to you later good night take care byeeee" and before he could wish me back i ended the call.

Without telling anything to ananya i went to my room and started dancing out of happiness while hugging the bouquet he sent me .

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk i screamed as i saw someone outside my room window