6

Hemlooo goisss!!!!!!!!

[Tere sang main lu sath phere
Bhar lu baahon mein mere
Keh do na sathi tum mere

Pehli dafa jab nazre mili
Laga man ka hai mere kuch vehem
Dusri bar tumse milte hi
Laga khoya dil maine khoya mera chain

Ab meri bas tum hi ho ek khwaish
Birane mein ho baarish
Itni zaroori ho mujhe

Ab meri bas tum hi ho ek khwaish
Taj ki ho numaish
Itni zaroori ho mujhe

Ho aake mere paas mujhe kar girftar
Jaise ho umar kedh
Rehna sirf tere saath

Samjho na meri baat
Laga dil kahi bar mera
Par tum hi ho sabse khaas

Sirf rehti ho tum khayaalon mein bhi
Dil ki minaro mein bhi
Tum hi ho sathi bas mere]

So let's get started with the story

"Anika baccha look àt me here " he grabbed my shoulder and looked straight into my eyes, i was shaking from his sudden movement.

"I am really really sorry, i never meant to hurt you or shout at you like that pleasee pleasee can we go back to normal?" He asked me with puppy eyes like heck yea I can go against him.

"Abhishek it isn't like that you know actually i was just embarrassed and feeling awkward because of our previous moments and i have already forgiven youu don't say sorry again and again and we are surely going back to normal " i said while giving my cutest smile (galat fahmi hai woh Teri ki tu cute hai ).

Then we shared the rest of the flight while talking about random things when an airhostess came and hugged him suddenly, i mean are fans really allowed to do that.

"Heyyy Abhishek I am sorry I was actually busy u know na cabin crew works and all " she said to Abhishek and then pointed at me "Abhishek is she your girlfriend?" She asked while giving me a side eye and clearly judging me.

Then Abhishek obviously cleared her misconception and said sorry to me and went away with her, i could definitely see her reaction when he said noo she was smirking at me laughing to herself.

I knew she didn't like me so i decided to not think about it much and let it go, i mean it was true that i am not Abhishek's girlfriend so why am i feeling sad.

After 10 minutes he came back and sat next to me, i waiting for him to say something but he was quite after that for the whole flight, i was so angry at him but didn't say anything.

Our flight landed nicely i was waiting for Abhishek to come and say goodbye to him , he gave me a hug and we bidded goodbye. I was waiting for him to go first but then he got a call after that he seemed tense, i wanted to ask him what was the issue but hesitated after that jiya di called me "onu suno Abhishek ko bolo ki woh tumhare sath dineshpur chale jaldi " "di but Abhishek ki toh video thi aur meeting bhi "i said "woh cancel ho gyi hai tabhi toh bol rhi hu abhi usne nonu ko call Kiya toh mujhe pta lga please usse thoda force Karo tab tak mai dimple aunty ko bolti hu usse force karne ke liye aur tum apni kaki ma aur kaka ko phone Karo aur bolo Abhishek se baat kare aur bole aane ke liye mai Jay ko bol dungi woh aa gya hoga waise toh "then she hanged up

I hurriedly called kaki ma and told her then she ended the call and called Abhishek after the call I went to Abhishek and started telling him to go with me but he refused and refused "Abhishek chalo na sab tumhe Etna force kar rahe hai and over all ye tumhara hi toh Ghar hai chalo na sab Etna force kar rhe hai Maan " i forced by giving puppy eyes. "Yrr anika you don't understand it's not about that, you know nahh it's weird to just barge in without even informing them beforehand how will they feel " he said

"Abhishek dimple vinay malhan look at me nobody is judging you here okay they are people randomly coming at their house always so you don't need to worry abt it just come with me will you " i said to me while staring deep in his eyes, when we heard a honk from a car and i saw my brother coming out of it jay, he quickly went came towards us and we shared a hug since we don't meet that much nowadays, Abhishek was looking at us when he got a call probably from dimple aunty cause he said mumma, he went a little far away from us while we were looking at him talking then we looked cause obviously he felt weird then we chut chatted for a bit when Abhishek came and said he was ready to go with us.

We sat inside the car Abhishek and Jay in front while I was in the back just looking outside the window when Jay started to talk with him about nischay jiju and jiya di's relationship how they met and all and I was shocked cause I didn't know that even he didn't know about it. After a bit we reached home I greeted my kaka kaki ma and other people while Abhishek did the same after me, we sat for a bit while everyone asked how our trip was mostly to Abhishek so i decided to go and fresh up first.

After freshening up i was finally Abhishek to tell him to fresh up when I was being grabbed by someone and pinned against the wall "yrr Anika kaha thi tum mai thak gya tumhe dhund dhund ke, i was bombarded with their questions please don't leave me alone aise okay and i am sorry but i don't like your sister that hema, she just keeps flirting with me man " he said

"Abhishek I am sorry I just went to fresh up and they will obviously ask you questions after all you are their damaads brother so why won't they?, And i am really sorry for my sister's behaviour i will talk with her don't worry okay and you should fresh up now " i told Abhishek, while he was freshening up i talked with hema di she said sorry and she was just having fun with him it's not serious so he doesn't need to worry.

Then kaki ma pulled me aside and asked me if something was going on between me and Abhishek "onu tumhare aur abhishek ke beech kuch chal rha hai kya ?" He said while smirking, "nahh kaki ma hum sirf dost hai aur waise apko ye kisne bataya?" I told her while blushing "nahi kyuki tum dono matlab Abhishek tumhare etne pass khada tha toh mujhe lga " she said "kaki ma Aisa kuch nhi aap zyada mat socho enn sab ke baare mai achha aur ek aur baat ye sab baate Abhishek ko pta nhi lagna chahiye usko ajeeb lagega please " i asked her.

Abhishek came and sat beside me on the dining table, then kaki ma served us food and we ate the food together