Epilogue

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back, for the one last time for this book...

And before we start, do read the note in the last, i would be really very happy..!✨🫶🏻

Happy reading...

========================================

Author's POV

Delivering a baby is not a task but a whole life death situation, that's what happened with Tejasswi, she was very healthy, but still she faced complications during the delivery... But she overcame the complications and delivered a very beautiful, Baby Boy...

The doctors came outside, with the baby and handed him to Karan, the tears were flowing from his eyes and he felt the happiest... He bends down and Ekansh and Samaira gasped seeing the tiny little human...

Ira:papa, he so small...

Ansh:haa, he can't even open his eyes..

They said and passed him a flying kiss, as they already know to not touch a very new born baby... Everyone chuckled at their talks and karan said,

Karan:he is a new born naa, he will take his own time to grow up... Just like you both did... Vo baat alg hai mujhe aap teeno kabhi grown up nhi chahiye but we can't defy the law of nature...

The corridors of hospital was surrounded with happiness and glory... Karan made sure everyone in the hospital get the sweets and he gave the a blank cheque to the doctor who helped tejasswi during the whole time and even donated almost a million to the hospital...

And why not, he is the happiest right now...

After a while Tejasswi was shifted in the private room and karan was asked to meet her... He went inside and saw her wiping her tears...

Teja:sunny, It was all worth it..

Karan:shhh... Don't cry, look over there... You gave birth to him...

Teja:sunny this is so beautiful, every pain is worth it...

Karan:thank you so much, laddo... For coming into my life...

She just shook her head and forwards his hands to hug him and he gladly accepted...

✨🤍

2 years later,

The house is silent and dull, someone is whispering things and is eagerly waiting for her... He never felt this nervous, not even on the day of wedding, but today, it's a big day, it's their 3 year anniversary and he planned to surprise his love by arrganing a beautiful set up...

Tejasswi came and opened the door, the kids ran inside three of them gasped seeing the whole house decorated, tejasswi frowns and walls inside...

Only for the tears to well up in her eyes and she dropped the things she was holding and ran to Karan and hugged him tightly, he chuckles and broke the hug, goes on one knee and the tears are already flowing from her eyes...

Karan:I know, I never really proposed you,
the way you read in the books, you
never asked proposal from me..

but today my love, I want to thank you for
coming into my life and making me realise that,
love do really exist... This was all started with
a contact, which, I burnt...
and I will burn every document ...

Tejasswi gasped at the new found information and the chuckles, she kept her hand on his hand and he slides a ring on her ring finger...

Karan:i know, blue stone is your favourite...

Teja:I love you, sunny..!

Karan:I love you more, mera laddo..!

Suddenly kids shouts,

Kids:and we love you bothhhhh....

And then crashed on them making them fall on the ground... The light candles and rose are now on everyone's hairs and the board of the pictures were kept high up from the kids...

Ekansh and Samaira have started their school while Shivansh, is the naughtiest in the trio... His toothy grin always melts everyones heart and he gets his work done...

Samarth opened his own start up of clothing line and is in a relationship with a model of India...

Tejasswi and Karan are in the list of the top billionaires in the world and their companies are reaching heights every year...

All in all, they five are happy then ever and are enjoying the new phase of life...

The End...!✨💗

========================================

This book thought me so many things, highs and lows, this book showed me all... This book brought me the happiness but also tears, this book tested my patience like no other... And here I am ending the book on a happy note... I always feel this emotion whenever I end a book, it's just a piece of my heart is going away from me... Just like this one...

As I am writing this, tears are making their way from my eyes and I can't believe it...

I have a few questions,

1) your most favourite character in the whole book..?

2) One line of the book which got you and now you can't forget about it.?

3) did I do the justice to the book and the trope?

4) did you started this book from the reel which blew up or from Wattpad's recommendations?

5) lastly, I have a surprise for you guys, which will come by the next week, or, maybe in 3-4 days..✨

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️