CHAPTER - 33 'Mr Park hurted you'

'Time Travel' by 'BIFFUZI' slowed+reverb version.

The door of the huge office opened with someone walking inside while on the phone with someone.

"Yea, I want all of that-"

The person who had just entered the office room froze right on their tracks upon seeing your sleeping figure.

Your closed eyelids, your chubby cheeks who looked extra chubby after being pressed against the couch's soft cushions, your pouted lips everything made you look like one of the best masterpieces of all.

"Sir, you there?"

The man on the other end of the phone asked upon not hearing any response from his boss.

The man who had entered the cabin snapped back to reality after hearing one of his worker speak.

"Y-yea, I'll call you later on! I'm quite busy rn."

And with that the boss ended the call.

The manly figure walked towards you and bent down a bit to have a better view of your face.

Unknowingly his fingers traced your side profile gently.

"You are so-....killerly magnificent, y/n!"

The man thought while admiring your features.

"What's going on in here?!"

Out of nowhere, suddenly an angry growl was heard at the doorstep of the cabin.

The man sitting beside you on his knees looked at the person on the doorstep.

A smirk spread across the face of the man beside you.

"Oh Jimin!"

The man exclaimed amusingly upon seeing Jimin.

But Jimin didn't pay any attention to the man who called him out and just took big steps towards your and his direction.

The man thought that Jimin was walking to him so he got up and spread his arms in an attempt to recieve a hug but something surprising occurred.

Instead of hugging the man, Jimin picked you up bridal style.

"WHAT. WERE. YOU THINKING, YOONGI?!!!"

Jimin growled angrily at Yoongi while Yoongi just smirked with an amazed look in his eyes.

Yoongi got up from his sitting position and stood up straight with his hands in his pockets

"Nothing much. Just yk.. admiring my beautiful girl."

Hearing Yoongi's words Jimin got more infuriated as Yoongi just made him remember yesterday's events in the park.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOONGI!! IK SHE ISN'T YOUR GIRL, YOU WERE JUST PRETENDING!!"